Titanium P60 Style 26650 Light! ** Discussion / Interest Thread **

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light on my site can be either a V1 or a V3. I actually made an extra one or two of each for my own light that I haven't completed for myself yet. :)

It seems the light that I am suppose to keep for myself always gets sold since I always think to myself "I can always make me another". Most of the time that doesn't happen but not a real big deal since I do have enough light laying around.

So the light is still available on my site and you can choose either a V1 head or a V3 head for it.

Chris

P.S. If someone is interested in the extra V3 or V1 head I still have one of those available. Just PM me.

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
That switch would be really nice for titanium lights. Hmmmm :thinking:

They really do look good, so good I had to get one. They are not easy to come-by. I wish I could get a few more.
Here a quick pic of mine installed on the 26650 tailcap.
IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

Last edited:

Sanderman

Newly Enlightened
Wow! That's all I can say after receiving my TnC Titanium 26650 host. Build quality and finish are impeccable. This thing is just fantatastic all the way around. With a Kerberos quad wrapped with a bit of copper tape it is a polished hand canon.

Simply a fantastic product.

Joe

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nothing on the D36 Heads yet. We just purchased a couple new lathes and are still waiting to get them wired up so we can start machining parts on them. Maybe I can post some pictures of the new lathes if I get a chance.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried to purchase one of those switches in the BST section but was too late. Since I don't have a switch on hand for comparison I really don't know how they are made!! If someone has one to loan for a couple days that would help a lot.

Last edited:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nothing on the D36 Heads yet. We just purchased a couple new lathes and are still waiting to get them wired up so we can start machining parts on them. Maybe I can post some pictures of the new lathes if I get a chance.

Anything on the D36 head?

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chris - would love to get hold off a 26650 Ti light v3 head plus the shorter 18340 body as well to make fatty.. I guess a bit late for the party.

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
mohanjude,

I have pre-order for another batch listed on my site. There isn't anyone on it right now. I am not sure if I should start another thread for a 2nd batch run.

OneBigDay

Enlightened
Hi all, I am trying to scope out my next victim and this light is probably my top choice. I had this in my shopping cart (PRE-ORDER) yesterday but I would be the first on the list and depending on how long it takes for the list to be filled, that's a lot of cash to have tied up for an indefinite time period.

I have an aluminum version and the quality of the work on it is just outstanding. At first I was a V3 head fan but after owning both I grew to like the V1 being a little more practical. Having an 18350 tube as an add on option is also sweet.

Anybody else out there on the fence looking at this?

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the 18560 body and V3 head in stock. The only part not in stock is the Tail cap. Would you like the straight tail cap or the anti-roll tail cap? I will be making tail caps this week. So if you would like to order it your wait won't be very long.

Chris

OneBigDay

Enlightened
Thanks for the info Chris. I think you meant 26650 in the post above, right? Here would be my order...

1x26650 host with V1 head & extra 26350 tube.

If you also have a V1 head and are planning on making tailcaps soon then sounds like I am in business.