To: Maxablaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

wifeless

Newly Enlightened
I don't know how to post a pic in a new thread so I put the spot/area light as my avatar. You asked if I had any pics. Here it is. It's a dual filiment 130 watt bulb. The 2 switches on the side, 1 for area light and the other is for sot light. I couldn't begin to tell ya how bright it is but on my bro 19 acres, it'll light up the other side of his property which is about 3/4mi. away. I bought it from Northern Tool & Equipment off the i-net. Can't remember the price but the still have'm. Rechargable battery last 'bout 20 min. after a few uses. Area light lasts 'bout 45min. "NT" also has a bigger HID for $120.

Flashanator

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice, Is that the advertised 20million CP light? Beacause 10Mill CP uses 100w while 20Mill CP uses 130w. I assume you havent got your HID spoty yet, should do some beam shots & compare the two.

to post pics use say imageshack then copy the Thumbnail for forums code.

wifeless

Newly Enlightened
You're right, it is 100w, I thought it was 130w. But no, I'm not expecting the 20 mil yet. I've got Xmas and exhaust for my ATV to worry about right now. But in Dec., I'll be getting the 20mil CP and yes I'll compare the two and post. NT has the better light that I've seen for the price of $120. to date. I am thinking bout the Power On Board HID Spotlight @ sams auction right now though. Can you tell me what a 6000 K metal halide bulb is/does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts