Too much Tritium ??? The evidence.

yowzer

Enlightened
Hmm. My Traser watch, with 16 (Mostly small, admittedly) trits on it, has never attracted any moths, much less irradiated and killed them. And I'm not showing any signs of radiation poisoning after wearing it for a few years...

Obviously I'm doing something wrong here.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
:crackup:

That is exactly what I thought and now that you mention that light again I'm back to square one, wanting one very badly. Thanks kaichu :eek:
Everytime I even considered getting one of his D10's it was already gone but I look at the pictures of the reflector around the switch button with all those trits reflecting back out of there and, damn I want one of those! :candle:

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everytime I even considered getting one of his D10's it was already gone but I look at the pictures of the reflector around the switch button with all those trits reflecting back out of there and, damn I want one of those! :candle:

I think it's the best looking flashlight I have ever seen. Ok we have to drop it because I can't afford that Ti/trit beauty and like you said there always gone. :candle::candle: