Turn Your Stinger Into A Weapon

Ig

Newly Enlightened
Additional option:
http://www.dtnub.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=D&Category_Code=FL

str-sting-l.jpg

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Bart is trilingual...

Is mayn nayderlands zoa slehkht?

Yes, I spent 5 months last year in Freisland near Emmeloord for work, and I'll probably be doing the same this year...

B@rt

Flashaholic
LOL! besides cerveza that's about all the Spanish I know... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I can understand your Dutch fine, you just need to work on your spelling.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I live near s'Hertogenbosch , about 150 km south... Feel free to drop by whenever you're in the neighbourhood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Kewl... Maybe I'll drop by when I'm there sometime in August/Sept./Oct.

BTW, I pulled that phrase directly out of an english/dutch dictionary, spelled exactly like they had it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
Strange dictionary... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
The correct spelling is:
"Is mijn nederlands zo slecht?"
Maybe it just shows you the right pronounciation? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
At only $9.95 the PerpPricker is an excellent force multiplier for your Stinger or Stinger HP. Mr Bulk should have the adapters ready in time for Christmas.

spear.jpg

Brightnorm

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
BN, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
that looks like a good idea for the end of the "assault and Batteries" mod for the 2C mag - make it a poker as well as a whacker aswell as a flashlight

Larry1582

Enlightened
fc7a183b.jpg

I have one of the pointed tailcaps. But, I notice the original tailcaps on the polystinger and ultrastinger that I have appear to have some kind of vent in the center of them. What could be the negative effects of using the pointed tailcap without venting? I emailed Streamlight, but the only response was the warranty would be voided with an after market tailcap.