WANTED:Your doggie pictures

mudman cj

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where corn and pigs are grown unimpeded by trees
This is Max. He is believed to be a Pit, but he seems like he could have a bit of boxer too. In this pic he is wearing a necklace because of my daughter. He seems to like them though, so this is not torture. You should see 'torture' when she gets out her dress up clothes. Dare I post one?
P1060128.jpg

Here he is with his favorite toy - a balloon. He loves to play keep away with a couple of people hitting the balloon around. He jumps up after it and attempts to catch it the only way he can - by gripping the nub with his teeth.
P1050168.jpg

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
My neighbor's dog died and my friend's dog is probably going soon. Any chance of reviving this thread? I could use some cheering up.

It's weird how i had so many pets until my last one died, the same time my son was born 17 years ago. Haven't had a pet since but i watch my friends dog occasionally. I'll take a rescue in for the night from one of my mom's friends. I go to the shelter and hang out. Played with the neighbors dogs at least once a week, which is why I'm misty at his passing.

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
At the moment we have cats, however, I have had several wonderful dogs! Dogs are amazing friends to us, and I miss all my dogs who were there for me in the past, and growing up. I someday want to have a dog and a cat.

My my daughter did, and she said it was a wonderful experience. I love both, and while cats do rule the internet, dogs rule Manhattan!