WANTED:Your doggie pictures

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wonderful thread - what great dogs you all have!!

This is DJ - border collie/collie mix
IMG_0438.jpg

His brother Rollo

IMG_0447.jpg

And the queen of the house: Charlotte - teacup yorkie.

n779952906_135711_8760.jpg

The brothers are amazing dogs - best I've ever had. So loyal and energetic. Unfortunately, at 10 they are starting to slow down a little as their hips are starting to get to them... :sigh:

Charlotte is a little fireball and keeps the boys in line!

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
This is such a great thread! I sure have a tender spot for those Goldens...I just love those dogs, especially the pups.

This is my parent's dog, Sabrina who regularly gets dropped off for puppy sitting on the weekends.

Puppysitting62108010picasa.jpg

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
No matter what we gave old Scooby to lay on, a pillow, blanket, a box, he had to lay in the cloths basket. My wife said he really liked it when fresh laundry was folded and in the basket.

So she gave up and gave him his own clothes basket. I think he loves it more than me.

scoobyjan2006rr6.jpg

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
What I love most about my dogs, and I am sure that everyones dog(s) are the same, is that no matter what happens they have that unconditional love.

I wish that dogs could live longer then most of them do. It sure would be nice to grow old with our furry loyal friends.

Patriot

Flashaholic
What I love most about my dogs, and I am sure that everyones dog(s) are the same, is that no matter what happens they have that unconditional love.

They are amazing creatures. It's my belief that they were made specifically by the Creator to relate to us in very special ways. I think people can learn a lot from the loyalty, unconditional love and obedience that doggies demonstrate. :)

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk

[size=-2]^ click for larger picture ^[/size]

- Chris

Last edited:

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Thought I would try out my new camera and add some pics to an older thread. I always did enjoy other members animal threads and cant find any of the newer ones. Seems like a search did not show as many as I thought we had or I am getting older and forgot.......regardless some pics of my 3 rescues to add here.

First up is Callahan who was rescued as a very small puppy from a horrible fighting group of dogs..the sweetest of the bunch he is and nothing like some believe.

Baby Callahan.....who could have had plans to fight this little guy? I simply hate animal cruelty

Second is Castaway who was found with no hair (frost bite everywhere) and tied up by a dumpster in 15 degree weather. He is the bruiser of the bunch however the best behaved of them all.

Then is little Bella my only female and the lover of the bunch. She is mostly Staffordshire Terrier with Rhodesian Ridgeback mixed in (you can see the ridge on her back) however she looks like a short Pit Bull. She was a bait dog and was covered in cuts when we got her. For such a hard life she is a little angel and a daddys girl all the way.

Best of friends......

The whole crew......

Last summer catching some sun in the yard....

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice dogs Robocop, Callahan look like my last Pitbull called Tequila, now I have some small dogs

This is Pink, right now she have 9 months old

p1110591redimensionar.jpg

Eating Banana

p1110838redimensionar.jpg

This one is Doggy, the father of Pink and Tito in other pic

p1150014s.jpg

In the back Doggy in front Tito

p1140629s.jpg

This is Frida, Pink's mom

p1060652c.jpg

This is Pelusa, she is so sweet

p1050938x.jpg

The whole family

p1120816s.jpg

bltkmt

Enlightened
Pelusa looks like a Tibetan Terrier (much like ours)...is he/she? Ours (Carson) is below, asking again if he can drive.

IMG00092.jpg

Last edited:

no-knock

Newly Enlightened
Here are a few shots of my now two year old American Pit bull terrier. We have a lot of fun together.

294667514.jpg

207159595.jpg

207159600.jpg

202812381.jpg

That's a gorgeous dog you have, as are all the pups on here. I'll have to get pics of my 3 yr-old APBT on here. Unfortunately, they are a misunderstood breed and often the victim in many circumstances. I am often discriminated against because of my sweet little pup:(. Oh well, I wouldn't give her up for anything

JB5

Newly Enlightened
A few of our crew
TDSChristmas08.jpg

Whose the real boss of the bunch?
Sadie-Crash00008.jpg

Here is Tank ready to do his thing. Giving rides to the little ones for charity.
BBFCartpull00026.jpg

Two days old
RCDay1006-1.jpg

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are my two Border Collie x Labrador.

The one on the left is Mac. He likes to chase birds. On the right is Sooty. He likes to chase Mac.

IMGP0148.JPG

bitslammer

Enlightened
Here's my new addition. Reine (Pronounced "rain": French for Queen) my French Bulldog. Having been an English Bulldog owner I can say these dogs are all of the same spunk and personality in a smaller package. The craziest thing she does is kick out her back legs when she gets excited, mad, happy or upset. It literally makes me cry I laugh so hard. Yesterday she did this when she saw an ant cross come in the door at my parents. She's only 8 months (born OCT 2010) so I guess this was her first sighting of a big ant. We were all in tears laughing as she spun in circles barking and kicking her back legs out at the invader.

DSC_4649 by bitslammer, on Flickr

Reine at 4 Months Old enjoying late afternoon sun by bitslammer, on Flickr

DSC_4918 by bitslammer, on Flickr