• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Wave of Mule & Haiku lights using the Cree XM-L LEDs

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi

i am from Portugal and joined CPF today, so this questions maybe odd

do you shipp to Europe?
do you have any light available? if not , wow can i order something from you? if that is possible of course

Yes, I ship to Europe using either International Priority Mail or EMS. I build these lights to order. I believe the lights listed on the thread showing current offerings is up to date and current.

n3moreira

Newly Enlightened
ok thanks i will send email shortly
Yes, I ship to Europe using either International Priority Mail or EMS. I build these lights to order. I believe the lights listed on the thread showing current offerings is up to date and current.

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I live in Switzerland and have bought several great lights from Don. His customer service is excellent. I'm always surprised to get a shipping notice that tells me what I owe Don rather than an invoice. Shipping is fast and I've never had an issue with customs.

NlightN

Newly Enlightened
Hi Don,

Newbie here from OKC, I just placed an order for Haiku XM-L, 3v 3s CR123 X 1 with diamond etched clip. It will be my first McGizmo!

I am excited!

Thank you Sir!

Bob

Newly Enlightened
LOOONG time lurker, extremely rare poster. After years of putting it off, I finally broke down & sent my email in last night for my first Mcgizmo. A cr123 haiku with xp-g2 emitter.

bartko09

Enlightened

Don - is post #1 always updated to your current offering? They're on my short list, sir. [emoji2]

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Don - is post #1 always updated to your current offering? They're on my short list, sir. [emoji2]

If I am no longer offering something, I do my best to edit the offering and state no longer available. I am definitely working with the Mule and Haiku heads currently as well as with the Cree XM-L LED.

bartko09

Enlightened
If I am no longer offering something, I do my best to edit the offering and state no longer available. I am definitely working with the Mule and Haiku heads currently as well as with the Cree XM-L LED.

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. New to custom lighting so wasn't sure how that worked. Thanks again man.

jkid1911

Enlightened
Ok, please forgive me in advance for this one. Nubie question of the day.....are all Haiku's Titanium?

jkid1911

Enlightened
Yes, as far as I know. The Mules a while back had some in Ti., but Don works in only Titanium now, and I don't remember ever reading of a titanium Haiku. But I am not an expert either.
Yes, all Haiku (and current McGizmo lights) are titanium.

Yep, confirmed all Ti, thanks folks! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

jkid1911

Enlightened
By the way, have been using my XML and loving it very much. Crazy good usable light and plenty bright on high. It lives mostly on low and medium though. In fact the low is hard to believe it's less than 10 lumens, 8 if I remember correctly? Seems much brighter. Would it make sense to have a lower low? Anyone think the low is too bright for trolling around at night? Don't get me wrong, no intention of parting with mine or even having it modded in any way, just wondering....thanks!

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm having trouble deciding if my second Haiku should be an XM-L 3v or 6v.

How did you guys decide if you weren't sure? I'm assuming the 6V is an absolute wall of light, am I right? That's what I'm leaning towards