We are being watched by another forum!

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even though I've been a member of Fatwallet.com for quite a while I happened to stumble on one of their threads discussing Fox-Intl. and their great deal for the Streamlight ProPolymer Luxeon. In the long thread there Fatwallet members make mentions and references to CPF and light review sites. Since they are watching us nuts and how we rate lights we could go over there and give them some advice on buying lights. They might return the favor and tell us how to buy bargain lights, right?

It looks like they are starting to see advantages to our new type of lights. We might need to go over there to help them with some 'fuzzy' ideas. Or we could with our cuddly way of talking get them to come visit us here and see what we do. Or we could simply bore everyone over there! Yes, we could bore them if we get too technical.

They are a nice group to chat with. Go on over and take a look, join, and say, "howdy, I'm a flashaholic- quiz me."

Fatwallet discussion on the Streamlight ProPoly Lux

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
You rock, TrueBlue, I've never seen that forum before tonight, but I already love it. I'm definitely going to join in over there! Thanks a lot!

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saaby said:
I hate fat wallet! It's the cause of my thin wallet :(

THAT's the cause of your thin wallet? Are you seeing all the good deals posted and then running out and buying them? Hmmm....maybe I better stay away from that section of the board for now. So far, I've been hitting the freebee section, and I see some incredible deals! I see print out coupons for free yogurt, and a free lens crafters lens cleaning kit, free t-shirts, DVD's, samples.....heck, my mail boxes (postal and online, I suspect) are going to start seeing some pretty heavy traffic!

BTW, that comment is making you look VERY suspicious.....I think, for the sake of not making your self stand out like a sore thumb, you should go buy some expensive flashlights right now.

Penguin

Enlightened
I've been frequenting Fatwallet on and off for 3 years now, and I did see the Propoly sale thread :) And here I thought CPF was this secret underground society unbeknownst by anyone else but Flashaholics.

Radio

Modulated Moderator
OK, Listen up, FW senior member here, actually "broke member", that is exactly how I found this place a month or so ago, now I've spent $1000 on lights, That being said I have to thank you guys for saving me money, I have been spending more time here researching and playing with lights and have been spending less time and MONEY than on FW, just replaced one addiction with another, but this one is CHEAPER!! Warning, do not go to FW, you WILL go broke!!, J/K great site and great deals, there are a bunch of other hot deal sites too if you guys are interested and thanks for all the info and great lights, can't wait for my HDS and PD and L1P!!!!!

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fatwallet is suppose to save me money. You haven't saved? I've been burning the candle at both ends! :grin2:

Saaby

Flashaholic
Just kidding, if you can use restraint on FatWallet you can do pretty good -- like I have 1 laser printer, not 15. I used it to get an additional discount on some luggage I just got, etc. etc. I don't go there and wait for good deals to pop up, but I do go there and find good deals on things I'm looking to purchase.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Hey, Radio, welcome to CPF. Have you checked out the "CPF Specials" thread? (link on my sigline, or sticky on the Dealers Forum).