shipwreck

Enlightened
2009 Vapor Gray Mustang :)

deflector97.jpg

RepProdigious

Enlightened
Don't have a nice pic at hand right now, but i drive one exactly like this:

1990_190E_2.5-16.jpg

Only difference is that mine doesn't have the tiny indicator lights next to the doors on the front fender and rides a bit lower, everything else is exactly like that one. Same rims, same color, same state, same everything......

Only thing i did to her tuning wise is build her back to RUF standards (the car was converted to cat about 15 or so years ago) and that makes her just that little bit more snappy and responsive....

Not a million horsepower car but for something almost 25 years old it still goes like the clappers and its still hard to beat on snow/dirt, especially in corners when more power isnt always better :twothumbs

jtblue

Newly Enlightened
I have a 1996 Holden Commodore VS Executive Series 2. It has a 3.8lt ECOTEC that used to put out 147kw at the flywheel; not sure how much it puts out nowadays :thinking:. All i need to do is solder a few wires to get the rear window demister to work again and then the car will be road-worthy :D.

This is the best pic I could get (not my actual car).

Per-Sev

Enlightened
I drive a Chevy Malibu 2003 with only 23,000 miles. I had to sell my Chevy S-10 SS after my work injury and bought the Malibu because it rode better than my SS did.

Per-Sev

Enlightened
This is what I roll on its got 20's and 21 speeds. I will be using this at this years Woodward cruise.
img714.jpg

LukeA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I won't drive it every day, but as of a few hours ago:

b2d7cd41.jpg

2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited. First one off the lot.

Max_Power

Enlightened
I've been driving a 1998 Honda Civic (non-VTEC) since 1998. So this Spring I decided to treat myself to something completely different: a 2008 BMW 750i.

4673581871_984b48f28a_b.jpg

Now when I go back to driving the Civic, it feels like a go-kart. After driving 50 miles, I feel like driving some more instead of stopping at my destination. Such comfort!

I am not looking forward to the repair bills I'll be seeing after the 4 year / 50k mile free maintenance expires. And it gets 1/2 the mileage of the civic. But the 360 HP, massive comfort/convenience, BMW suspension, and improved safety are worth it to me.

Maybe a 335d would be a good commute car, did a test drive and then a test ride where the salesman got around a few cloverleafs faster than I ever thought possible... massive torque on that engine. And good mileage too. Is the drool apparent?

================================================
"I'm a man. I'm sorry. I can change. If I have to. I guess."
- the man prayer, Red Green Show

Fichtenelch

Enlightened
Thats my '96 honda civic ek.

23042010053bvpk.jpg

I'd like to have an integra, but the prices in germany and the problem is, that integras are rare here...

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are my 3 cars,

My first car a 1995 Mitsubishi Diamante "in need of dire repair".

My 1974 Lincoln Continental Mark IV. I've had it for a few years, and it's a great car. I take it out every other week or so but it gets horrid gas mileage, and only has 56,000 miles. "shown here in front of my friend's daily driver 1974 beetle."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lastly my everyday driver, the 1989 Honda Civic, with only 72,000 miles. You wouldn't believe how good these little things are in the snow, they are unbelievable! Wouldn't want to get in a car accident with it though.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

e1sbaer

Newly Enlightened
I drive an audi A3 sportback automatic. It's a diesel which from a cost perspective is quite populair, 2.0 tdi. I love the finish of audi, especially the interior.

The first picture is with the original wheels. Picture is a bit purplish because of cellphone quality.
The second picture with the S5 wheels.

A3verlaagddag4.jpg

A3S5-front-50.jpg