What do you drive?

Rafier

Newly Enlightened
Mainly I ride the bus. Much more economical and don't have to look for parking. If I do drive, it is a 2003 Ford Ranger, with under 20,000 miles. lol You can see how much I ride the bus, but it does come in handy for camping a few times a year.

Empath

Flashaholic
Several posts representing a political opinion discussion, better suited for our Underground Wine Cellar, have been removed.

The thread is "What Do You Drive". Feel free to discuss that topic.

joelbnyc

Enlightened
Subway, bus, ferry, plane, train, bicycle, rollerblades... hehe

Last car I owned was an 06' Honda Civic in 2006, when I lived in Oregon. Loved that car, was like driving on air... But for most NYCers car-ownership makes litle sense.

If I move and have to buy a car again, I'd buy another Honda. If money were no object, I dunno, a Lambo? And maybe a helicopter and a boat... no jet tho, private jets are ridiculous... altho there IS this, http://hondajet.honda.com/ haha

turkeylord

Enlightened
2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon with the 5 speed manual. They only made 1,670 of them so I was happy to find one. :)

VxFMf9al.jpg

Some modifications: bigger turbo, intercooler, injectors, fuel pump, up and down pipes, electronic boost controller, STi wheels, summer tires and it's dyno tuned via AccessPort for e85. It gets the groceries and hauls the mail. :sssh:

Last time I was at the track (before the new wheels and tires) it ran a 13.18@105. I'm hoping for a 12.XX this summer. :)