what do you use all your flashlights for...

Inferno

Newly Enlightened
I'm surprised nobody mentioned IV starts! I use mine to look for veins on people with bad circulation (usually diabetic or dialysis pts). My new Fenix LD20 does this well, and the LED doesn't burn your patient (I still don't care for the slick black finish, prefer the Nitecore NDI or Jet Beam JET I color). I also have a Jet Beam JET I for EDC-- I had to fix it after I dropped it at the range and she stopped working, turned out that the PC board actually broke off of the solder points inside the tube! I soldered the wires direct to the board at the positive contact, and hot glue gunned everything together-- now she is truly shock- and drop-proof. Other than that, I have a ton of lights here & there.

Now for a pic: First is a cheap Dorcy 2 AA that I took the head off and glued a platic tube to-- it's a great "candle mode" light. Second, a Life+Gear triple Cree that runs on 3 C-cells. No idea about the output, but has a high, low, and strobe mode. Damn bright. The third is my first gen. Jet Beam JET I (AA) with a TAD Gear strike bezel (originally for the 2AA Mini MAG). Finally, my 1W Luxeon Fenix LOP (remember those?!) which has spent the last several years on my keys! I'm guessing all Fenix lights will wear this way, no?

P1060132.jpg

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice to see that you dont baby the lights....i always like to see used lights when it comes to pics.

Olef

Newly Enlightened
USE? Do people actually use these lovingly-crafted pieces of expensive awesomeness?

wow, strange concept... :D

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Zebralight H501 has practically replaced the lights in my kitchen and bathroom, as I use it to cook, clean dishes, take a shower, read, walk, etc. Charge the batteries at work and use the light at home. Save money on electricity and bulb replacement. Keep the house cool in the summer.

trsmfan99

Newly Enlightened
Very nice save on electricity bills too. EDC keychain, and another clipped to pocket for when I can't find my keys haha, found em... looking at engine bays, checking fuses, finding broken hoses, the usual...