What is beside your bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I keep a Glock 19 on one side with a Malkoff MD4 WC V6 or Surefire P3X. On the other side of the bed I keep a AR-15 with a Surefire 600 lumen light. Also, the new addition is an Olight sitting on top of the outlet, I don't want to mount the L-Dock yet.

Just a Zebralight programmed to all moonlight modes. If I had to keep anything else, I'd move.

LogansRun

Newly Enlightened
Vinh-modded JB RRT-01, ZL SC600 MKIV and an SF Z2 with M60 and Ferrum Forge Crux S35VN folder.

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two lights:

FW3A 4000K Neutral 95+ CRI locked out with a Nitecore 25.4mm diffuser - so momentary moonlight is available to shine on the analog alarm clock to see the time.

Fenix PD35 set on high.

Dr. Tweedbucket

Enlightened
A nightstand, a bible, reading glasses, a Fenix PD25 and a Smith and Wesson model 642 .38 +P pocket revolver. :touche:

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Main bedside light is a Surefire M3
- Nailbender Nichia module, 2 x 18500
- single mode perfect white neutral tint in front of a Surefire momentary LOTC, aka "The best UI ever".

There's occasionally a backup light around, it rotates...
- modded Gladius
- Malkoff Hound Dog 18650
- modded Novatac 85T
- Surefire 6P (Dr Jones H17F/XPL2/18650)

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol. There a little bigger then that. But I could not imagine walking up my steps to see 450 pounds of dogs facing you.But seriously a dog especially a little yippee one is the best security system/early warning system you could ask for.I have a security system and weapons etc etc but when people ask for my advice I tell them get a dog. It's doesn't have to be an attack dog just a dog. Criminals are not going to mess with a barking dog and will pass on your house.

We just picked up a rescue and she has supersonic hearing. My neighbor came over the other day and my dog started barking when he was barley halfway across the courtyard.

That and I have an HDS Rotary with Trit Bezel (easy to spot) and an MD1.5 with an M361.

archimedes

Flashaholic
In an effort to try to keep this thread open for the discussion of "bedside lighting" several off-topic posts have been removed, after two prior requests went ignored.

For those interested in discussing related concerns, beyond the topic of lighting tools, a reminder that the CPF Underground is one option for you.

Last edited:

druidmars

Enlightened
Keeping the on-topic, on my nightstand rests and HDS Rotary 200.
On the wife's side rests a Nitecore TM28.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a 4D Maglite next to my bed, it contains a Macs Customs three speed dropin. (Plenty of flood!)

-Mayo

Whitelight1

Newly Enlightened
Closing this post is fine. Deleting valid responses is not. Please close this thread as I never titled it " Bedside lighting" Thank you.

nbp

Flashaholic
Your wishes do not supercede CPF policies. As requested, however, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.