Newly Enlightened
This one.

ModPocket.jpg

Wow man.
This is looks phenomenal.
Awesome light man. I love it.

bansuri

Enlightened
That would be the resurrection of LiteFlux with a slick 1 AA. I can dream anyway.

Geoff
Same here.
I've got a new HDS Clicky(or whatever the non-rotary is called) on order, but I'm still hoping Liteflux comes back with some AA and AAA offerings.

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
I have a ZebraLight SC60W. somewhere between China and Australia.

My most anticipated 'light may never happen, but goes like this: Z/L. SC60 Hi CRI (3,600-4,000K.) 140L. same UI but with Low2 slightly lower, say about 0.06L.Probably won't happen but if it does, I'll take 2!

Zebralight SC60W. arrived this am. 24th. March. Best ever from China, 10 days! The light works perfectly, the tint is
beautiful, the lumens honest, the beam pattern fantastic with a seamless transition to a generous spill that has solid, useful light without any artifacts or distractions of any kind.

I purchased this 'light because I was so happy with my SC30W,: Am I happy with the SC60W, ... I'm deliriously happy!

This Z/L is a color I've not seen before-a beautiful light bronze and the finish perfect. My SC30W. has a dark gray finish and is excellent but given the choice, I'd go for the bronze every time. It's special.

The 'Light came fully lubed, o-ring and all: The threads are so well cut, the SC60W. not only looks like a custom 'Light
it feels like one too. Well Done Lillian.

Cheers,

jh.
open_mouthed_smile.gif
(Sparky)

Sparky's Magic

Enlightened
Right now, it's the Zebralight SC60w I ordered. But I also want a new HDS rotary to go with my 170 clicky!
Go with the Zebralight SC60W. Mine arrived today from Z/L (ex. China), and it is fantastic! Only down side, it won't take a flat-top; I thought I read somewhere that it would (?). Anyway, it takes the rather long Trustfire (Red & Black) True 2,400 mAh. sweetly. In fact they're a perfect fit.

Great 'light, you will love it. The one that I received is a light bronze color...Fantastic & the tint,WOW!

B0wz3r

Flashlight Enthusiast
Go with the Zebralight SC60W. Mine arrived today from Z/L (ex. China), and it is fantastic! Only down side, it won't take a flat-top; I thought I read somewhere that it would (?). Anyway, it takes the rather long Trustfire (Red & Black) True 2,400 mAh. sweetly. In fact they're a perfect fit.

Great 'light, you will love it. The one that I received is a light bronze color...Fantastic & the tint,WOW!

AGH!!! I hate you!!! (Not really... but I'm VERY jealous...) :D

I've been jonesing for one of these, but I've kind of run up my CC a bit lately and my wife is after me about it something fierce...

Not that I *need* one really... I've been so happy with my SC50w+, that even after getting an H51w (with the same emitter, beam profile, etc. as the SC51w), I've not felt any desire to 'upgrade' to a SC51w.

I've been trying to rationalize getting one as being useful for biking, but the wife just ain't buying it... :( "What's wrong with any of the dozen other flashlights you have?"

Xak

Enlightened
4Sevens Quark series with WW or NW XM-L.

I lost my QAA. Really like the tints of my other Quarks in WW and NW. I imagine he would come out with the XM-L and offer tint's before he would offer more tinted XP-Gs. With all the beam shots out there comparing the 2 LEDs I'd rather wait for an XM-L.

mrlysle

Enlightened

Hey Sparky! Got my SC60w a few days ago actually. I've been meaning to post here but forgot. Anyway, I'm like you. I love this thing! Mine must be the same color as yours, the way you describe it. It's really a super nice light. Love the tint! BTW, I have some AW 2900mah 18650's and that is what is in my SC60w right now and they work fine. I think they're considered flat-tops. They sure look like flat-tops anyway. They fit perfectly in my light. I actually ordered 2 more so I can rotate them.

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't know about the w, but my SC60 is one of my favorite lights. What a perfect beam this thing has. Not a single artifact. 300 lumen out the front for two hours. :eek: The build quality is outstanding. And, the UI is phenomenal. Below it is compared to 2 cr123 sized lights, and in my hand. Never seen a 18650 light this small that is really so big. From the sounds of it, my SC60 is the same bronzish color as ya'lls.

Nitecore IFE1, Milky E1B, ZL SC60
ZLSC60a.jpg

ZLSC60b.jpg

Last edited:

mjn

Newly Enlightened
Doggone it... why do I log in here? Every frikkin time, I find a stinkin light I've GOT to have! Just pisses me off...

I don't have anywhere near the collection most of you do, so currently my most anticipated light is the Mi X5. Been waiting for it for over a month now.. it shows this weekend.

But after logging in here today... now I want a Klarus XT10... and whatever the heck that Overready sucker above is... DANG!! 800 Lms out of that small bugger???

Jeez... so much for building my savings account....

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
Either the Ra Twisty at my belt, Surefire 1" holster and diffuser attached (perfection, btw, with a perfect rig)... I'm pretty sure it was the last 85-TR to be sold used with the Pelikan case. Or maybe it's the Surefire HL1-C on a ball cap mount, since i went through so much crap to get it. (At first, I couldn't afford one, but a HL1-D was cheap, the recently discontinued ball cap mounts were never shipped by the last merchant who had them in stock, so Tango Down sent me one instead; the -C I bought on eBay ... wasn't, and then finally finding one I could afford and finally getting to use what I'd decided would be an ideal headlamp for me. This left me a lot of time to spend anticipating.)

Icarus1

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have any more details (ie release date, etc) on the Eagletac MX25 L2 Turbo?

justlux

Newly Enlightened
I am waiting for the Armytek Predator XM-L for my boyfriend.