What LED flashlight is sitting on your nightstand?

bill_n_opus

Enlightened
tk40 on high for bumps in the night and old l2d-ce on low for when I want to produce lumps into the toilet. Nothing fancy.

andylondon

Newly Enlightened
I have the new Eagletac M2X R2 version, Wolf-eyes Sniper MC-E, a bored out Surefire C2 with a Dereelight P60 3SD R2 and Z58 tailcap. I use these mainly to navigate around the apartment at night.

tsmith35

Newly Enlightened
I carry my Nitecore D10 R2 everywhere around the house. It's small enough that I don't notice it, and the brightness is easy to change for different tasks. I keep several dozen AA batteries in the freezer so runtime is never a problem... :)

Ajay

Enlightened
Don't have a nightstand but one of these 3 is always next to the bed:

2D mag w/ P7
SF 6P (18650 + LED)
D10 XR-E Q5

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
various old mags i dont use, the solitare i use for lighting up my laptop keyboard but my main light is my nitecore extreme, lowlow loosened head full wack tightened head.
usually at the bottom of my stairs next to my front door is one of my D cell mags with either 200 or 600 lumens.

OutGunned321

Newly Enlightened
After looking into all the lights you have on your nightstands, I definitely need to invest some more money into my nightstand lights. Begone Streamlights! I'll relegate you to random closet duty as soon as your state-of-the-art-yet-still-competitively-priced-replacements show up! :grin2:

Last edited:

ccryder

Newly Enlightened
I've got an L2D Q5 (for options). The Wife has a plain Jane L2D set on low for her "potty" trips w/o tripping over the dogs.

gilly

Enlightened
Jetbeam Jet III-M and M1X set to minimum - that low-low is nice for middle of the night excursions (once half a head turn away from max), a Jet RRT-2 and a Surefire E2DL just inside the drawer.

22hornet

Enlightened
Currently:

Lumapower Mentor 2C
Maglite 3C with NiteIze 10mm dropin
Maglite Minimag 2AA with Terraluw Tle-10
Maglite Solitaire Incan (with eneloop)
Peak Fujiyama SS 3led HP red
Led Lenser V2 Nano (1 BR435)
Led Lenser Micro Lenser (1 BR435)

+ (sometimes) Browning 1910 .32acp

Kind regards,