What light(s) is in your pocket today?

boo5ted

Enlightened
Newest light, Prometheus Delta, Blue Label, stonewashed nickel, 219C 5K. Already swapped the green glow gasket for an aqua one. Think it matches the blue o-ring and switch button better than the green one it comes with.

51090713171_d6d92dd7d4_z.jpg

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
I was carrying the old 200 lumen surefire defender today, and got it in my head that maybe I could lego the head and tailcap on a single cell e1b. I tried this before and it didn't work, but that was before I had some very long 880 MaH 16340's. Well they worked with the old e2d head but only with the e1b tailcap. It's not any brighter than the e1b head but it looks cool and gives me a rechargeable option.

VDR

Newly Enlightened
I have my Maglite solitaire most of the time with me, although I started carrying it in a different pocket, as before it was chained to the keys and developed a lot of ugly scratches. It's gunmetal gray in color.

3_gun

Enlightened
Today and everyday I wear pants w/belt Fenix E12 v2 paired with my Leatherman Surge

fuyume

Enlightened
I'm a woman; most women's clothing doesn't have pockets, so I don't ever carry a flashlight in my pockets, even if I happen to be wearing something with pockets. I have a small Martha Stewart zipper pouch in my handbag with my EDC survival kit, and that is where my flashlight lives.

As of this past week, my new EDC flashlight is a Fenix E12 v2.0.

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a woman; most women's clothing doesn't have pockets, so I don't ever carry a flashlight in my pockets, even if I happen to be wearing something with pockets. I have a small Martha Stewart zipper pouch in my handbag with my EDC survival kit, and that is where my flashlight lives.

That qualifies just fine:) - both the carry and the light.

Light-saber

Newly Enlightened

Fuyume, I also EDC a tiny zipper pouch (not Martha, though! ;)). I made a custom pocket caddy out of duct tape to carry my Fenix E05, Leatherman Squirt, Gerber Prybrid X, notepad, and Fisher mini space pen. The loaded caddy fits into the pouch. Very handy and compact!

Last edited:

fuyume

Enlightened
The Martha Stewart pouch is solid black with two brass zippers, about 3" x 5", so you'd never know it was actually a Martha Stewart office supplies branded product.

Inside the main compartment are:
Fenix E12 v2.0, extra AA battery
Victorinox Rambler SAK
Fisher Bullet Space Pen, gold titanium nitride
Bic mini Bic lighter
Dia-Sharp fine credit card sized diamond sharpener
a roll of Rolaids
Tweezerman Slant tweezers
a small nail file (better than the SAK one)
a couple of ponytail elastics
a paperclip
16 GB USB drive

In the front compartment is parking change and guitar picks.

Light-saber

Newly Enlightened
The Martha Stewart pouch is solid black with two brass zippers, about 3" x 5", so you'd never know it was actually a Martha Stewart office supplies branded product.

Fuyume, yours is a very nice collection of daily necessities! Do you have a photo of your pouch and contents?

Here is mine - compact and handy :) :

bZYGx1Q.jpg

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
Currently I'm carrying my surefire e1b mv head and switch that I stuck on an e2d body, powered by a 3.7v 16650. I am hoping to get some nice regulated run time with this configuration. It makes for a nice looking light as well. In addition I always have my E1D defender.

RamBull

Newly Enlightened
My waist pack has the Acebeam L17 Green emitter, Noctigon KR1vn with white SBT90 in copper body and Noctigon KR1vn with red SBT90 in gray aluminum body.

ELZ

Newly Enlightened
I always have an Elzetta with a M61W and a Peak Eiger.

Both have non-latching momentary switches.

Jean-Luc Descarte

Enlightened
Would you believe if I said none? I went out downtown this morning for doctor stuff and completely forgot to pocket a light on the way out! :eek:

Lucky me that I had a Lumintop Tool clipped to my undershirt or I would've had to give up half my flashaholic points :D

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jean-Luc, I was going to say you should get banned but the light clipped to the undershirt actually gets you extra points!

I have my Nitecore SE on a chain around my neck and an EagTac D25C2 Mini in the pocket.