What lights are we looking forward to in 2013?

twl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds very good have you got one coming if so could you give me teaser what we can expect as i know if your saying "The King of Throw returns" then it certainly is going to:twothumbs

Go to the One Stop Throw Shop forum on CPF, and you will see the new Deft-X.
900k lux.
Doubles the previous world record thrower.
Absolutely CRUSHES everything/anything else.

wolfeeh

Newly Enlightened
I personally am looking forward to the Zebralight SC600 MK ii. which is going to be my dog-walking light :)

I'm contemplating the Surefire 6PX Pro for an emergency light for the car and I believe they are bringing out a 320 lumen model so I'm going to hang-fire and see if that materialises. I'm actually going to pick up two of those and gift one to my sister as I've just discovered today that she actually possesses no flashlights whatsoever of any kind.

And if the Zebralight Q50 makes an appearance this year I'll grab at least one of those... I'm not holding my breath there though.

wolfeeh

Newly Enlightened
I am interested in seeing new 2AAA penlights with multiple brightness levels and a forward clicky tail switch which provides momentary action. At least one of the brightness levels should be in the range of 30 to 50 lumens with at least a 4 hour runtime.

I'd actually be all over a 2 x AAA penlight with momentary ONLY tailswitch and twist to lock-on with brightness control ring with a clearly marked position suitable for doing pupil checks. I go through 2-3 disposable penlights a week in work as the type my employer buys is ridiculously poor quality. I want something I can buy which will last, yet also something I can safely hand to a colleague and not worry about them accidentally changing the mode and blinding some poor patient.

Snipe315

Newly Enlightened
Zebralight SC82

A CR123/RCR123/AA/14500 capable EDC is just what I'm looking for. My only wish is that it had a Tail Switch instead of one on the side.

tricker

Enlightened
I would like to see an AAA light similar to the Revo stainless steal with the very latest XPE emitter. I would want the light from a well trusted manufacturer to insure that the highest quality and efficient driver is used. I'm all over that.

+1

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not so much into getting more throw, but getting more efficiency... more run time for the same output already achieved.

NorthernStar

Enlightened
This year i want a realy powerful flashlight with 3000+ lumens that is a combiner of both flood and spotlight. I have my eyes on the Fenix RC40 which i think will be the right choice if it can be run at the highest mode for a longer time without any step down in effect within just a few minutes. It has not been released yet so i don´t know about all of it´s features yet,and i am eager to read reviews of this light.

I am also thinking about buying a light in the more compact size that could fit in the pocket of a jacket or a small rucksack such at the Nitecore TM11 or the Jetbeam DDR30.

I am also looking for a new headlamp that can be run on CR123A or 18650 batteries with 500+ lumens(preferably without any step down in effect after a few minutes) that i am going to use for nightrunning.

newbie66

Flashlight Enthusiast
A light that is small, edc friendly (like a PD32), affordable, and with an output of over 2000+ lumens. :)