What was the last LED light you purchased and why?

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
Thrunite TN4A NW, got this light for work a year ago and love that it uses AA and has some good distance and spill. After a year though now want something more powerful so trying to decide on the R50vn or EC60vn.....just waiting for beam shots to compare [emoji4]

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
Acebeam EC60 modded by @vinhnguyen54. A single 26650, using an XHP35-HI emitter, that will disappear in a cargo or jacket pocket, but puts out 1800 lumen and 103K lux! Almost a thrower, but with enough spill to be an all-rounder.

Do you have this light yet? If so would like to know how compares to R50 as trying to decide between these lights.

ven

Flashaholic
Thrunite TN4A NW, got this light for work a year ago and love that it uses AA and has some good distance and spill. After a year though now want something more powerful so trying to decide on the R50vn or EC60vn.....just waiting for beam shots to compare [emoji4]

Dont pick, get both as enough difference to justify!! Maybe keep the xhp50 dome on(or de-dome if you still want some reach) and get the xhp35 in the ec60vn............

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
Dont pick, get both as enough difference to justify!! Maybe keep the xhp50 dome on(or de-dome if you still want some reach) and get the xhp35 in the ec60vn............

Haha, my funds don't stretch that far [emoji31]

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have this light yet? If so would like to know how compares to R50 as trying to decide between these lights.
The EC60vn is still in the pipeline & I do not have a R50. The visual difference is that the EC60vn has major throw & the R50 is more flood. There are also UI differences, which boil down to personal preference, but bear investigation.

GODOFWAR

Banned
I have purchased about 12 one ( from a different manufacturers ) to this moment and I will buy more for next few days maybe 20 or something in total and they will arrive to my country in one package!

Lexel

Enlightened
Convoy S2+ 365nm Nichia 3W emitter

Picture from My passport, driving license and money

The pictures from dirt in my bathroom and catpee I wont post

14291869_10209116499562539_8309173645215901357_n.jpg

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
FourSevens Smart Quark QSL-X arrived and I have been enjoying it. Still need the android app but was able to use my wife's iPhone. The app makes the Smart a very cool little light!
Klarus XT2C arrived and is in my right front pocket. I could use a different clip but this one is working.

chaosdsm

Enlightened
Armytek Dobermann Pro in "white" because it's smaller & lighter than my Nitecore SRT7, & the white emitter version is currently 20% off, & I wanted a light that can double as a weapon light on a .308 Winchester rifle which has pretty strong recoil.

P_A_S_1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Streamlight Polystinger LED. Brought as a gift for a family member.

bigfoot

Enlightened
Just ordered a Malkoff MD2 and M61NL drop-in. (First Malkoff product, but probably not the last!) Wanted a durable light with basic on/off UI, good tint, and runtime measured in hours.

LED Monkey

Enlightened
Well I'll have to name 3 lights because 3 lights came in 1 package about 2 weeks ago. Three Armytek lights, prime C1, prime C2, prime A1, all the pro models. I wanted a light that should hold up to any and all drops that could happen and not fail so the potted electronics should help in that regard and the IP68 rating with it's double o-rings in the head and tail cap should keep water out with ease. The warm tints and beams are very nice imo and the different anodizing feels great in your hand too. There are a couple things I would change but not much. Overall I'm liking these Armyteks so far, nice!

LumenKing1

Newly Enlightened
Two Olight S1 Batons. I can't make up my mind about the next few, but I would like to pick up a nice variety like I used to have. I never had that many lights maybe a dozen above $100, but with all these new emitters out now and technology moving so fast, as soon as I settle on one light I find one I like better. SF Dominator, SF Titan Plus, SF PX2 Fury, SF Mini Dominator...lol, TN42, K70, and several lower output lights under the 1000 lumen mark by the end of the year.

tex.proud

Enlightened
Let's see...the last LED light I purchased was an ArmyTek Prime C2 Pro XHP35. Why? Because my bank account doesn't hate me enough as it is! :shrug:

elzilcho

Enlightened
Zebralight SC32 as a possible EDC in warm weather clothing. I don't like the tint so it will go down the road or be relegated to travel duty. Too bad, because the tiny size is perfect for lightweight shorts.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
Olight X7 Marauder. Why? 9k lumens, the length of a Surefire G2 and diameter of a can of pepsi seemed interesting.