What's going well in your life?

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wikipedia's article on grits. Essentially a more coarsely-ground corn meal. Eat them like hot cereal, or with gravy and cheese, etc. Very popular in southern USA.

Glad to hear that good things still do happen in the world. :thumbsup:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am thankful for my beautiful Wife, two wonderful boys, two dogs, a nice home, and the new plantation shutters I was able to buy for my Wife.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
:twothumbs
STILL not on fire!

Awesome day today. Paid my PP taxes on the car and got new tires for it after I got a flat earlier. YaY. The inspection sticker went dead on the first of LAST month so I guess next week I can pay for that too. I no longer have a CC bill!!!! My last payment of 1400.00 went out today! January will be a great month!

Other than utter lack of any money all is going very well.

Last edited:

tiktok 22

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wife and son are happy and healthy...I'm not in debt. Healing from a surgery...Life is pretty good...

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice thread! I am thankful I have what so many others in this world do not. I am healthy, happily married and working in a job I like. Not to say there aren't difficulties but that's just life and we should live life in every breath.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
My baby boy turned 3 months not long ago. People say that the birth of a child is the best thing to happen in their lives. I agree!

DSC00019.jpg

OMG! He is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd write more but my wife's calling me to the kitchen, done making waffles & bacon. My 3 boys & I will have a great breakfast and then my wife wants me to take them mountain biking. I think she wants some quiet time before we head over to her grandmother's house to have The Feast. That'd be the kid's great grandmother who's hosting Thanksgiving as usual. How cool is that? ??

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Let's see....

Have a full-time job, and don't have to worry about being laid off. (The one nice thing about working in Security is that it's one of the few professions that is not dependent on a good economy).

Able to afford a few high-end lights. (This is CPF after all. I don't live a lavish life-style, so that helps. Each individual light I carry is not worth more than my clothes I'm wearing put together. But it's pretty close).

Live in a co-op apartment that I own. (No mortgage. Don't have to worry about losing my home).

Live in a decent neighborhood. (Violent crimes are extremely rare here).

Have my own parking space, in a large, indoor garage that I share with 42 other neighbors. (Don't have to clean the snow off my car in Winter. And since I usually work 2nd shift, it also means I don't have to hunt for a parking spot when I get home.... half past Midnight).

Will soon be buying a new car. (Old one was totalled back in April. Been using a relative's car since then, until some funds got freed up).

Healthy. (Could stand to lose a few pounds though).

Both parents still alive. (Saved the best for last).

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I don't have a job or money and I'm up to my eyes in debt,but I'm very, very happy to be alive and willing to helps those worse off than me :)BTW being able to enjoy good health, family and friends is worth any amount of money IMO :)