life isnt always bad

raggie33

*the raggedier*
llove my new home so much its small. isnt fancy but the land its on rocks right on the ga alabama border i mean right on lol the folks here are very kind so kind infact at first it freaked me out. we hang out talk bs watch the sunset help each other. my old home was so bad god so awful lol plus now i have a few motorcycles and ebikes. sadly no lights sold them to make this all happen but was going to order a hank light but i see he ony takes playpal i hate paypal

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very happy to hear you've found a new place you like. I was born in Calhoun Co., AL (Anniston), and also did some growing up further down South in Montgomery). Lots of good people 'round those parts when I was there, but I couldn't go back to that weather. I'm happy for you man! Feels good to get away from a place you dislike. I escaped from CA to AZ myself 20 years ago, and it felt very good! (still does, for that matter)

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey maybe someone here (a CPF Supporter) has an Emisar they would be willing to relinquish. What are you looking for?

We all should be glad we are not a street dog in so many places in the world.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im wanting to buy one with his new boost driver thats small and uses a 18650 or 21700 my jam is runtime per lumen i love efiencincy of the entire flashlight from the led to the driver im not a tint snob long as it dont go green ewww i hate white leds who have green tint