whats the smallest AAA torch i can buy?

Red 4

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

I bought a spark SK-7 from ebay last week, but am kinda disappointed at the size of it. Its not big by any means, but it is big enough to be awkward on a keychain.

have been perusing the forums here off and on, looking to see what is the smallest AAA light I can find. The smallest seems to be the killer AAA, however this appears to be no longer made and when it was it was pricey.

Is there another light thats as small, and maybe affordable too?

I would just like something that is not much bigger than the battery it is wrapped around.

thanks for reading,
red .

Last edited:

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
As noted above, the DQG AAA twisty and Foursevens Atom are the smallest AAA lights out there. The Fexix E05 SS (2014 edition) is also very small.

image.jpg

Some of the AAA clickies, the Peak Eiger AAA and Prometheus QR (when you include the quick release) are pretty long. Most AAA twisties are pretty small and light.

Last edited:

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
gotta nitpick a bit.. so. gordojones88.. just wondering how is ottavino an option in your mind? is that really an affordable in normal peoples realm? about 190$ price tag on special edition custom job. actually its sold out too, so basically its not even available. and size.. in my mind its not even worth mentioning how much smaller it is/was compared to the spark sk7 (63mm long x 14mm dia) that is considered too big, as ottovino is 62.7mm x 13.5mm (0.3mm shorter and 0.5mm thinner.. i doubt that is enough to make a difference either.)