What's the weirdest flashlight/"tool" combo You got?

The Dane

Enlightened
Mine's a 2D flashlight/BBQ fan.

I'we had it for well over 10 yrs and have yet to get struck by an irresistable urge to grill at 2am.

DSCN2281.jpg

DSCN2283.jpg

DSCN2284.jpg

Last edited:

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Although not really all that weird, I have one of those cheapie flashlight/radio/siren combos with a crank on it.
I used to have a car jump starter that had a 3 LED light built into it, so I guess that was a flashlight that could jumpstart a car, or charge your cellphone, or power other 12 volt accessories. I wonder what the runtime of the light would have been.

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
we had that same lamp/grill blower! -different color and not sure if it had varta written on it.. ours was orange!

but some jerk stole it on camping site bbq grill! we were there frying our sausages and steaks along with other campers and when we were done drinki.. hmm eating (when sun was up again) in wee hours we noticed that someone else who was there by the fire during the evening had swiped it!

man that would still be cool!

hm maybe i should make one for next summer now.. definate party conversation piece! hahahh

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a little 4xAAA USB charger/portable power device (either charges the cells from USB or outputs power to devices via USB). It's been wonderfully useful as backup power and for some reason it has a little 5mm LED built in.

I still puzzle over that design choice.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Here's a strange flashlight/tool box combo my mother-in-law gave me many years ago. Never really used it, though it does make sense.

DSC04865.jpg

DSC04866.jpg

Geoff

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Black & Decker flashlight head included as a bonus in the original package. It can use one of the two DustBuster's rechargeable cells:

205xgkj.jpg

:wave: