What's your current EDC?

ImGeo

Newly Enlightened
Hmm... considering that I don't have that many lights, I think the Quark AA Tactical Neutral White will be my semi EDC. I don't carry a light everywhere with me if I know I won't be out past dark or might be in somewhere dark, but since the Quark AA is so small (small enough) I could easily pocket it. Fenix L2D are just a little too long.

milkshake

Newly Enlightened
i have my fenix E01 every where i go. i like to keep things light but if i need something brighter i always have a flashlight just around the corner

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
My current lot.

edc1.jpg

sappyg

Enlightened
the light i currently EDC is the D10. every since i got the clip it has become my go everywhere do everything light.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ti Aeon... perfection like mossyoak said and a Ra Clicky space permitting... currently, it is the Ti Clicky and before that, it was the Clicky 200.

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Depending upon the need, either a Ra 170 or a SF Titan.

Though right now the 170 is MIA. :eek:

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ti aeon... nothing more... very very small, loooooonnnnng runtime, more than enough power, ultra-reliable, what more do you really need for EDC ?

In case of emergency, I have a Photon Freedom on my keychain.

In case of an extreme emergency, there is a little red LED on the swiss knife...

edc.jpg

edc2.jpg

edc3.jpg

Last edited:

22hornet

Enlightened
- Small, in front pocket: I always carry an ARC AAA, either a blue or a turquoise led
- On the belt: As a larger light, mostly a 2AA Fenix (L2T rebel 80 or L2D rebel 100) but more recently I've been carrying my Lumapower D-Mini (1x16340 tube) more and more, as a replacement for the 2AA Fenix.

Joris

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
i used t EDC my Jet II Pro IBS but i replaced that with my newly arrived EX10 GDP as i like the Nitecore clip better, the tail doesnt stick out of the pocket so far. I also have a Raw NS on my keychain and a Surefire G2 with single mode R2 in my bag 8 spare RCR123s ride in the bag too.

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
Let's see...

I always have an Arc Mania Extreme III Neutral on my keys, and I'm mostly carrying a RA Twisty 100N inside a front pocket. Occasionally I'll swap the twisty with my Warm Clicky.

Monday through Thursday at work I am carrying a Deerelight C2H with the Q4 5B pill.

Friday through Sunday when I'm wearing casual clothes, I carry either a Nitecore Extreme (usually my neutral one, that one gets a lot of carry), or my Jet I Pro V3 Neutral, or my Quark 123 Neutral.

When I go to work out I'm either carrying an EX10 and/or a Streamlight Microstream. That usually depends on if I have a pocket or not.

roguesw

Enlightened
L4 attached to my keys,
McGizmo PD-S clipped to the front pocket and a McGizmo PR-T with Ti body in the bag.

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
1 my true edc: Lummi Raw al (on my keys so its always with me)

today my main use edc light was again Nitecore d10. (no backup cept raw. sun shines and i was outside watching football game.)

mon: Lmini2 (d10 as backup)
tue: Lmini 2 (jetbeam pro1)
wed: Lmini 2 (d10) quark warm aa tact arrived so it was "backup" but used most.

thu: qwaat (d10, jetbeam pro1)
fri: qwaat (d10, itp c7t)
¨
later tonight: lmini2 (qwaat and maybe the d10 if i dont get around detaching it of my belt)

**other stuff
most of the week edc knife was:
spyderco tenacious at work.
sog flash2 after/before it.

backup knife, by mistake: sog micron (forgot it was on my keychain).
backup knife that i knew i had: sog twitch 2.

wallet, keys, phone, bubblegum.

***seriously cool flashlights you people carry.. and expensive too.***

Mr Floppy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont usually post in these because my EDC changes all the time but since I got the LiteFlux LF2XT, it has been on my person where ever I am or where ever I go.

Its usually clipped to my collar depending on the shirt I'm wearing and it makes for a very handy hands free light. Clips are great.

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
For once, I doubt mine will be changing soon. It's just too good.
Along with the old Arc AAA-P on my keys, I've been carrying a SF E2L modded by mudman cj.
I've never really embraced single cell lights, or any but the simplest of UIs, plus the size and weight of the E2L aren't noticeable to me, even in lightweight shorts.
dscn4260.jpg

This one is bored for a protected AW17670, has a natural McTC tailcap with McClicky switch, Q4-5B emitter, McR19XR reflector, and light diffusing film from flashlightlens.com under the lens.
Not sure how long it will stay in regulation on a single Li-ion, but should get between 4 and 5 hours on high(with a beam equivalent to my favorite Malkoff, the M60WLF), and might hit 3 days on low from a 1600mAh 17670, since it only pulls about 20mA.

Lumenz

Enlightened
My current EDC lights are currently:

Primary: Zebralight H501 clipped to the inside of my left front pocket.
Backup 1: Peak Eiger AAA on my house keychain clipped to my right front pocket
Backup 2: Photon Freedom on car keychain inside my right front pocket
Backup 3: Rod-N-Bobb's disc golf light attached to my wallet (taped to a hair pin).

If I ever have to use the Rod-N-Bobb's light (red), I know I am in serious trouble because that is barely bright enough to light up even the darkest area.

Juggernaut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still carrying the same lights I always have, the Proton Pro has been my number one used light for the last 8 months, so much so that I had to put clear packaging tape over the rubber switch cover because it was wearing thin! My Xenon modded lithium powered AAA Minimag is still riding on my keys "removed for picture" I have been EDCing a AAA Minimag for over 2 years now, even if it's hard to tell in the picture the anodizing is really messed up:sick2:. The Electrolumens EDC-P7 has been riding on my belt for about 10 months now and doesn't really show any signs of wear:thumbsup:. It's holster however "came with Taskforce" has seen use for about 1.5 years and it in rather poor shape, but it works so that's all that matters;). Lastly I still carry my battery bag with 3x L91, 4x L92, 1x USB rechargeable AA, spear Minimag bulbs and with a Lighthound coin cell light on it. There is also a spear coin cell light on my keychain.

Last edited:

Latest posts