What's your EDC, Go-To, or favorite knife/knives?

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Grandpaws knives give me great connection to what in my mind was a GREAT man!

Seems no person these days has any feelings like that.

I believe I will carry the same two tomorrow at least!

Burgess

Flashaholic
Great thread here !

:thumbsup:

I've carried a Gerber LST (2-5/8 inch blade) in my back pocket every single day for DECADES !

Very thin and lightweight -- never even know i'm carrying it, until i NEED it.

- and -

Last month, on a whim :whistle:, i purchased a couple Victorinox Swiss Army Knives:

- a Tinker (91 mm), with translucent blue scales

- a Farmer, in silver Alox

Both are wonderful little gems, and incredibly handy & useful. :twothumbs

Yet small enough for me to carry in my Jeans side pocket, with little effort.

Therefore, i ALSO carry one or the other of These.

BTW -- can certainly see these SAK's becoming ADDICTIVE ! :whistle:

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
This has been riding in my RFP for a while (was Grandpaws) Camillus 72:
Camillus1.jpg

This has been in LFP for some time as this pattern is QUITE useful! Imperial Scout:
ProvRIScout.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Main knife is my Victorinox Spartan with black handles that have a white border around them.

Let's see . . . I've used the main and small blades for opening up cardboard boxes at my externship, cutting string, and tape, etc.

Used the bottle-opener on my favorite old fashioned Stewart's fountain drinks. Have used both screwdriver ends on my bottle and can openers to fix a latch inside a Wal-Mart restroom stall. Will likely use the awl soon to punch a new hole in a recently purchased leather belt. (I lost weight, and need to make the hole further away from the end of the belt's tongue.)

All in all, very handy. But I recently realized I need a SAK with scissors. I'll track down a Victorinox Compact soon. (Thinnest Vic model with full-sized scissors. I really don't want to EDC a model thicker than my 2-layer Spartan.)

fonaryk

Newly Enlightened
Xm-18 or small,well worn,Sebenza. Occasionally,when going for a picnic in the park with the wife and manchild, I tote along a rare SAK "Swiss Cheese" .

dwain

Newly Enlightened
My favorite knife to go to is a Spyderco Delica. I have been using mine for about 5 years now, and it has never let me down. Easy to sharpen, and holds an edge well.

egrep

Enlightened
I've got a few knives and i try to give 'em all a bit of EDC. But one knife I carry every day is a Kershaw Leek.

TiZDP, Random S30V, Damascus with Black Tungsten DLC handle, Damascus with plain handle, Composite D2, G10/S30V are among my favorites but I"ve got a few less high end models too. I love that knife!