Who has a 'killer smile' ?

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm crazy about Jessica Alba, even back to the very first 'Dark Angel' days . Thought about mentioning her, but haven't seen a pic of her with the kind of smile that I was talking about. The whole package kind of overwhelms a mere 'great smile' if you know what I mean.... But the one you posted is great.

Not real familiar with Hillary Duff in general, but she has a nice one.

Always considered Andie McDowell a great beauty in the classical sense, with a nice smile, but again, not quite.

But then, Try as I may, I can't find a a photo that illustrates exactly what I mean. I wish I had had the video running into computer and done a screen capture.

This is as close as I can find of her most endearing smiles; the first two, especially:
VL .jpg

Anyway, Thanks everyone for playing.

Spudman

Enlightened
Silviron said:
And you other guys... Methinks you took the "Killer Smile" phrase a bit too literally. :rolleyes:
Guilty :devil:

To answer you seriously I would give two answers:

1. Farah Fawcett in her prime. (maybe it was just that poster)

2. Modern day-Halle Berry really has a killer smile :naughty:

Gary

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife has a great smile and eyes.

In celebrities Oh my I just recently saw the best I ever saw. The woman in the US ice dancing pairs, the Canadian born girl, goddddd, in her short program she gave a smile and had a look in her eyes that reeked sex appeal, made me sweat just to see it... Never seen anything like it.