why are cruises so cheap? need a place to crash while im geting details ready

jtr1962

Flashaholic
I'm guessing you don't go to Las Vegas much...
Nope. Truth is I never traveled much. When I was young I had the time but not the money. When I worked I had more money but nobody to travel with. I also didn't have the time (no vacations on any of my jobs). The last ~10 years I've been care taking for my mother. Whether I have time or money to travel is moot because there's nobody to mind her if I'm away for, say, a month.

When she passes I'll think about doing some traveling, contingent on finding a person I would enjoy traveling with.

That said, Las Vegas, or really any other tourist trap, isn't on my list of destinations.

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope. Truth is I never traveled much. When I was young I had the time but not the money. When I worked I had more money but nobody to travel with. I also didn't have the time (no vacations on any of my jobs). The last ~10 years I've been care taking for my mother. Whether I have time or money to travel is moot because there's nobody to mind her if I'm away for, say, a month.

When she passes I'll think about doing some traveling, contingent on finding a person I would enjoy traveling with.

That said, Las Vegas, or really any other tourist trap, isn't on my list of destinations.
Sorry to hear about your mother. Your feelings on cruising, etc., are understandable. Hope everything works out for both of you. I have a stepson with Down Syndrome, so I can relate...