Wish Mac a speedy recovery

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I believe Mac is fine now guys, in case you were wondering. It's been 6 months since this thread was started. Did you see who revived it.....

SPAM! :shakehead

I don't worry about little things like posting dates when we don't know if he still has all his parts. :sssh:

Last edited:

passers

Newly Enlightened
I believe Mac is fine now guys, in case you were wondering. It's been 6 months since this thread was started. Did you see who revived it.....

I just wish him good health............

Last edited by a moderator:

Patriot

Flashaholic
I just wish him good health............

I thought this was advertising spam because of this:

Originally Posted by passers
meanwhile i got a new tool for mac recovery Stellar Phoenix Mac File Recovery..It is awesome may be it will help you with a quite and efficient recovery have a nice time
So, you're saying that you're not advertising Stellar Phoenix Mac File Recovery?

:thinking: erm.....ok. Perhaps I'll hold my apology until this plays out though.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I thought this was advertising spam because of this:

So, you're saying that you're not advertising Stellar Phoenix Mac File Recovery?

:thinking: erm.....ok. Perhaps I'll hold my apology until this plays out though.

Now that you point out the obvious SPAM....I happen to know for a fact that Stellar Phoenix Mac File Recovery is a horrible software program that doesn't work.

Latest posts