You Just Know Your A Flashaholic When......

Monocrom

Flashaholic
.... you attach a flashlight to your beer so you can easily find it; even in the dark. :thumbsup:

~ Chance

6vbm6x2.jpg

wPl9YIS.jpg

Now that's just silly.... Everyone knows you strap your light-weight headlamp to the glass so you can drink your beer without risking the light falling off the glass. :D

Nichia!

Banned
When U visit Zebralight website 20-30 times a day just to see if there is anything new! Then you realize that you are Zebraholic;)

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dang dude...

You know you are a serious Flashaholic when you have as much testing gear as some of the manufacturers...

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Dang dude...

You know you are a serious Flashaholic when you have as much testing gear as some of the manufacturers...

Are you kidding?? Most of the Made in China brands don't even remotely have that much stuff. (No, seriously; they don't.)

ven

Flashaholic
...............when you see sun light against a beam and the 1st thing you think is "that would be a good place to sit a light for a pic"

kpECknKl.jpg

Last edited:
.... you purchase a 4D Legend for less than $7 because it's such a good deal, then purchase
four high output Tenergy rechargeable batteries
NcI5bBf.jpg

and, of course, a Malkoff drop-in.

jTLykHy.jpg

and a new charger because you don't have one that will charge DD's.
8A3Crx1.jpg

One 4D Legend Flashlight - < $7
Nitecore Charger - $18.95
Four Tenergy Batteries - $32.10
Malkoff XM-L Drop In - $80.25

Total = Flashaholic :paypal:

~ Chance

bykfixer

Flashaholic
When you are going to a dressy-bessey southern gentlemen conference and spend more time picking which flashlight to pocket carry (clip showing) than you do getting all dressy-bessy'd.

Side note; all the "real men" there will have the clip from their favorite knife showing, but being a flashaholic, I opted to have a flashlight clip showing instead.

aphid

Newly Enlightened
You have at least 20 stored in every nook and cranny at home, work and in the car yet, you always feel the need to buy another one!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
You have at least 20 stored in every nook and cranny at home, work and in the car yet, you always feel the need to buy another one!

Well there is that pocket behind the seat without a flashlight... and only 2 in the trunk... and ya never know... you might need another one on your person incase your car gets stolen...

Yup, you're perfectly normal.

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was headed out for an evening walk on a rural country road...wife waited more minutes than she would have liked to while I contemplated needed lumen levels and if CRI would be appreciated.

For sheer output flexibility and since it is fall and everything is dead...finally decided on the TN4A....which didn't disappoint.

KuroNekko

Newly Enlightened
When you go night hiking to a lookout spot and everyone else is stumbling around with their cell phone lights and you're packing an EDC in the pocket, an 18650-powered flashlight in a holster, and a 10180-powered keychain flashlight. One guy even asked to try out my Fenix TK15S2, marveling at the output in lighting up a path, saying it's the brightest flashlight he's ever seen. I ironically told him it was among the lower-spec flashlights I owned.