You Just Know Your A Flashaholic When......

Hugh Johnson

Enlightened
I know I'm a flashaholic because I've read both of those Hardy Boys books this year and noticed the lights.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Gee . . . . .

Just checked Amazon,
and the Current version of those
Hardy Boys books have Updated covers
which are MUCH less interesting !
< sigh >

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you neglect to replace the burned out light bulb in the refrigerator despite six months of spousal nagging because a dark fridge is no problem for you.

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you understand that you need a new and bigger house because in the current one because of flashlights, chargers and batteries you can no longer move

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
When you neglect to replace the burned out light bulb in the refrigerator despite six months of spousal nagging because a dark fridge is no problem for you.

Or when your light bulbs in your house never seem to burn out because you hardly use them.

dan05gt

Newly Enlightened
When for Christmas your kids make you a shirt that says "Flashlight Expert" with an image of a flashlight on it.

When your mom makes you a T-Shirt.

pByarrV.jpg

Hugh Johnson

Enlightened
When you particularly notice the excellent layout and tint of the dimmable lighting fixtures in the lunchroom renovation at the office. Then you're disappointed because they have visible pwm.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you welcome your future brother-in-law to the family by sending him a flashlight over the holidays. And then when you finally meet him in person you bring your favorite lights to show him after hearing that he really enjoys the light you bought him. :)

BattleBrat

Newly Enlightened
You know you're a flashaholic when you use a flashlight to look for a flashlight to do a task the one you're using could perform *laughs*

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
When you buy a flashlight and try it in a room or outside (even if it is not dark) you understand instantly if it has the promised power or not .. and later you find confirmation with the tool.

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep. Dropped a flashlight in a dark hallway just a little while ago. Sure I could have done what muggles do and grope around blindly for the light switch on the wall, but that's not how I roll. I just used the other flashlight in my pocket to find the first one I dropped.