your experiences for ThruNite

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubLGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
…………...Please look at the Fenix PD40 and make it Better! - 1x26650... -Chuck

I like that idea! The PD40 does not offer enough features or performance to justify its $100 price, IMO. Maybe Thrunite can offer more, for less money.

Cinthedark

Newly Enlightened
Hi David,

Thanks for your interest.

I EDC your TN12 2014 and love it (almost my perfect EDC) and have a Ti Ti (christmas edition) on my keychain which I also love. Have also just taken delivery of the new TN15 which has got to be one of the best single 18650 throwers out there and certainly the best value for money - it's awesome. It is actually my second one though as I had to send back the first due to the battery tube being a little too narrow to fit my (standard) 18650 (which easily slides in and out of my TN12).

Personally, like on some Zebralight and Eagletac lights, I would like an emergency 'beacon' mode on my lights as well as a slow strobe/flashing mode for attention rather than surprise (like on a bike light) - these would make your lights perfect IMO.

Would love to see Thrunite make a great 18650 headlamp like the Zebralight H600FW (probably the best headlamp around at the moment IMO).

Also, I would love some accessories for my Thrunite lights like Eagletac and Nitecore produce for their lights - flip-top diffusers (like you did for the catapult v5) with interchangeable filter lenses would be great along with lantern wands to fit all your lights.

Keep up the great work,

Cheers.

Greta

Flashaholic
Sorry everyone - but this thread has gone too far into the "advertising zone" for ThruNite to be in this forum. David is aware of CPF's advertising policies and will need to purchase an Authorized Manufacturer subscription to continue. I am closing this thread and will be more than happy to move it and open it back up in the Manufacturer forum once he has complied with the advertising policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.