Zebralight H32 & H32w

hazza

Newly Enlightened
That's great, thanks for the update and pictures! Glad to hear the problems are fixed in the replacement.

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know I asked in one of the zebralight threads, but where else can one buy a H32 online besides Zebralight.com? I want to take advantage of any CPF discount codes and perhaps any black friday deals.

hazza

Newly Enlightened
Got my H32Fw a few days ago and I'm very pleased. It's a convenient size and I like the mode spacing. It was helpful to see the tint in the photos here before ordering, thanks Swede. I'm planning to use it mostly with 16340s, and so far the endurance seems to be ok for my needs. It can maintain h1 for a useful amount of time, although it makes me realise how much I appreciate the extra power of the H600 sometimes!

MatNeh

Newly Enlightened
Holy moly! Can't believe I missed this release!

I've had an H31w since 2011. I change out my electronics about once a year, and here is a piece of equipment that I've held on to for 4 years, which is totally unheard of for me.

I actually considered buying a backup of the H31w just in case Zebralight didn't come back and update their CR123 headlamp line, and now they go ahead and do this!

Similar to Beacon of Light, I looked for someone else carrying this, so I can use discount codes but doesn't look like the usual suspects do (Going Gear - no, Illumination Supply - no). Nothing being sold in the exchange or eBay, so I guess I'll just have to go direct with Zebra, or maybe Amazon.

Thacker

Newly Enlightened
Similar to Beacon of Light, I looked for someone else carrying this, so I can use discount codes but doesn't look like the usual suspects do (Going Gear - no, Illumination Supply - no). Nothing being sold in the exchange or eBay, so I guess I'll just have to go direct with Zebra, or maybe Amazon.

They're being sold at BrightGuy and E2 Field Gear. I'm sure there are others, but that's the only two places I've seen them...

Paully_B

Newly Enlightened
Got my H32Fw a few days ago and I'm very pleased. It's a convenient size and I like the mode spacing. It was helpful to see the tint in the photos here before ordering, thanks Swede. I'm planning to use it mostly with 16340s, and so far the endurance seems to be ok for my needs. It can maintain h1 for a useful amount of time, although it makes me realise how much I appreciate the extra power of the H600 sometimes!

This is was my first ZL. I have been so hyped on it that I've turned at least five people onto them. I've even went out and bought other zebras and just put in for the essentially the same light. Sc32.

I take ake it everywhere with me and use it so much. I had no idea how much I'd use it. It's small, powerful and can be used in so many different ways. I have only used surefire primaries but since I purchased an 18650 torch, I've been getting into rechargeables. You say you have been having good experiences with using 16340s in it?

i purchased the neutral white and it's just been incredible.

hazza

Newly Enlightened
Hehe it was a great moment first discovering zebralight. I was looking at the SC32 the other day too, very tempted by one of their flashlights!

I'm using Efest 700mAh IMR 16340s and I've been very pleased. You get about half of the quoted battery life for CR123, which I don't find a problem, even using it in higher modes. I have a couple of cells that I rotate round. It's a nice money saver, and I like being able to ensure I have a topped up cell before heading out. I have an Xtar MC0 for charging, which is small enough to be carried anywhere. I often keep a single CR123 kicking around though, just to have a backup.

Genzod

Banned
H32w was placed in the ZL discontinued products category a number of days ago. Maybe it's a sign the H33 is in our near future?

Genzod

Banned
Hmm, to buy an Olight H1 or to wait...

WAIT FOR IT.......OH, SNAP! ZEBRALIGHT!

Flashaholics love ZEBRALIGHT!

bolt-pigeons-o.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts