Zebralight H600, H600w, H600F, H600Fw Mk III XHP35

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are instructions here on CPF on how to replace lens for ZL lights, but there's no instruction on ZL site, and they don't recommend it. The bezel ring is pressed in, and it would need to be carefully pulled with a hook tool, and the bezel pressed back in carefully, maybe with an appropriately sized cylinder of wood or pvc and a C clamp.

Ag76

Newly Enlightened
I take it all back! I just got the Neutral version of the 600 MK III and it indeed has a crappy greenish blob in the middle of the hot spot. I think the one I originally checked out must have been the cool version (which doesn't have this problem!). I guess this explains why it looked quite a bit cooler (though no blueish-ness) than my Mk II Neutral. It's going back and I'll be getting the cool version instead. I think Zebralight is going to see a fair number of returns due to this issue - it's very obvious!

Dan

Dan, any chance you've returned your H600w MkIII, and received a replacement with the cool version? If you have, I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts on this version. Thanks.