Jets22 N-cell Battery Question

Radio

Modulated Moderator
I have searched the forum but can not easily find much info on this light. It is a Jets22 N-cell body with an ArcAAA head. I have Duracell brand N-cells and they seem just a bit too large for this body. My other N-cell light accomodates them fine. Is there a known issue with only specfic brands working with the Jets22 N-cell body? Thanks for any info in advance.

Monolith

Enlightened
None that I am aware of. I've posted pics in various threads of the different Jets22 n-cells. I've used Durcell, radioshack, and rechargable N-cells.

The lights came in TiN (black), polished aluminum, and HAIII.

Last edited:

AW

Newly Enlightened
Radio,

The battery have to be inserted through the tail. The head opening is smaller on the Jets22 body.

AW

Monolith

Enlightened
nitridencells.jpg

Customs.jpg

Radio

Modulated Moderator
AW said:
Radio,

The battery have to be inserted through the tail. The head opening is smaller on the Jets22 body.

AW

That too funny, Thanks AW, putting Dunce cap on now :lolsign:

Yup, opened right up just like it's supposed too, I couldn't even tell there was a junction to open the tail, very nice machining.

Monolith

Enlightened
Radio said:
Yup, opened right up just like it's supposed too, I couldn't even tell there was a junction to open the tail, very nice machining.
Good call AW, I never even saw that one coming....I want to see a pic of the battery that fit....

Last edited:

AW

Newly Enlightened
Monolith said:
Good call AW, I never even saw that one coming....I want to see a pic of the battery that fit....

Monolith,

Reugular N cells will only fit through the tail. The 10280 LiIon cell will fit through the head.

PICT0489.jpg

Monolith

Enlightened
AW said:
Monolith,

Reugular N cells will only fit through the tail. The 10280 LiIon cell will fit through the head.
How does the Arc head do with a 3.7 volt Li Ion battery?