if i was rich this would be mine.its the most coolest thing i ever saw

raggie33

*the raggedier*
so if ya was rich what would get id also get a house on island so i can be alone and have the space to adopt all the criters i want but this is my dream today
06%20Z06%20BlkBlk%20001.jpg

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh yes I'm with you man. The Z06 there has 500 hp too!!! It doesn't weigh much over 3,000 lbs, which means super fast!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
IsaacHayes said:
Oh yes I'm with you man. The Z06 there has 500 hp too!!! It doesn't weigh much over 3,000 lbs, which means super fast!
ya its so cool and it beats most the 100k plus exotics and still gets decent gas milage

Radio

Modulated Moderator
leds have got to bright in are stuff many nights im awakened by my modem lights blinking

Translation:

LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.

Did I get it right?

Oh, BTW, Nice car.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Radio said:
leds have got to bright in are stuff many nights im awakened by my modem lights blinking

Translation:

LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.

Did I get it right?

Oh, BTW, Nice car.
i have no idea but i think are was more corect

Radio

Modulated Moderator
I'm sorry, no offense meant, just trying to figure out what your sig line means, I mean, it is your sig line so I assume it has some significance. I assumed you meant "Our Stuff" as in "stuff we all have or posses" I know when I shut off all the lights at night in my family room there must be at least fifty (50) LED's that provide enough ambient light in the room that you don't need a flashlight to see.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Radio said:
I'm sorry, no offense meant, just trying to figure out what your sig line means, I mean, it is your sig line so I assume it has some significance. I assumed you meant "Our Stuff" as in "stuff we all have or posses" I know when I shut off all the lights at night in my family room there must be at least fifty (50) LED's that provide enough ambient light in the room that you don't need a flashlight to see.
opps lol ya are corect well what is are used for?

Kryosphinx

Enlightened
Radio said:
.....I know when I shut off all the lights at night in my family room there must be at least fifty (50) LED's that provide enough ambient light in the room that you don't need a flashlight to see.

In my room, I don't have any LED's lit up, but I've got lots of glowpower/glopoxy mix everywhere, so I can easily walk around and not trip on any of the numerous items littered all over the floor.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie33 said:
ya its so cool and it beats most the 100k plus exotics and still gets decent gas milage
Yes you are very correct! And it's got that nice classic chevy V8 sound!!

Only other car that I'd want if I was super rich is a lamborghini diablo. Just because I love the way the car looks!!!

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, if I had the cash I would buy one. If I had enough cash there are a few others that I would like to have but I think the C6 would be at or near the top of the list.

Taylorf

Enlightened
You dont have to be rich to own a vette. Ya gotta be pretty well off but not exactly rich, although the z06's will put you back a bit.

If I were rich there are quite a few cars I would pick before the Vette.

Last edited:

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I was rich I would go to U of M and take every single class they offered one class at a time so I could get the most out of each class. I love learning and college.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I personally think many people take the wrong path when it comes to really big-buck cars. If you're going to spend a lot of money on something you won't drive frequently, get a car more suited to that perpose. I mean, the best Ferarris and Lamborghinis are mainly tailored for top speed. They handle well but aren't exactly nimble. Unless you go to a racetrack you'll never be using the car's potential. So most people who buy them are trying to impress other people (or themselves) with their bank account or supposed size of reproductive organs. ;)

If I had a load of cash to go shopping for an occasional driver with, I'd go for maximum driving experience. A good Shelby Cobra replica or a Caterham (Lotus) 7, or if you wanted to get higher class a Lotus Elise, Porsche 911, or the current light Ferarri. Corvettes strike me as too weighted down these days. Most new buyers are old farts.

turbodog

Flashaholic
ABTOMAT said:
... A good Shelby Cobra replica or ...

2 years baby.

I'm already saving for it.

Saved $1, Only $41,999 to go.

If I'm still on the forum here, everyone will know.

Already got my license plate picked out: rktsled

~475 hp in a 2000 lb car, and that's before the supercharger.

See your goal.

Last edited:

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
You guys should come over to Dubai if given the chance. There is a street called Jumeirah here where the wealthy locals and expats stay. I ever saw a fleet of fine Vette roaming around. A FLEET.
Ferrari, Lamborghini, and those tough H2, H3 hummer are everywhere in Dubai compared to Singapore maybe.

Delvance

Enlightened
If i was rich...and was going to buy a car

Honda NSX (not the type-r). Then custom install supercharger, complete engine work and full suspension revision.
Classic
Style
Shock many many supercars
And still cheap compared to them

Back to reality...i've got enough saved now to buy a 2nd hand AE101 corolla, then engine conversion to 3S-GE and mod the engine a little and full suspension overhaul. Problem is i'm busy with studies atm and don't have a need for a car really...oh well, it'll come one day.

Ps. Upping the price a bit...it'd be an Aston Martin Vantage or even more...The Bugatti Veyron...