What has happened to the Lumaray?

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been checking this thread for updates ever since it was formed.
Lumaray F1

No updates and last time Lumaray was active on the forums was Last Activity: 11-08-2005 11:39 PM.

I have not seen any updates on theire website since December 2005 either.

I really liked the looks and performance of the Lumaray light and would really like to see some more stuff from them.

I have also considered ordering the FL12 but wont dare to do so because of the lack of updates from them.

I hope they still are in buisness.

Have anyone heard from them lately?

Benny

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent them an email a while back and they said they'd hit a snag on the production of the new light. It could be anything but if you've read some of the posts on threads created by other manufacturers and noticed the tone some take when production dates are missed or a constant flow of info isn't provided then you may see why they might have opted not to post lately.

Keeping up on CPF takes a lot of time and if you're in a critical phase of your business cycle then you allocate time where you will see the best results. I'm looking forward to their return and new products from them.

If you are only holding off getting a FL12 because of a lack of posts you are denying yourself a nice light. There is very little mechanically or electrically to go wrong with the thing and I have yet to see one post about a failure. If you like the way it looks and understand how it performs then my recommendation is buy it. I have been quite pleased with mine and will get another when the new colors come out.

Just my 2c.
-LT

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well,

That is good news,i was not bashing them for not posting i was just afraid that they were not available anymore.Since theire website has not bee updated since December lat year i figured id ask here first.
I cannot wait to see theire new line of lights.

Benny

Archangel

Flashlight Enthusiast
They're still around. I wrote them last week asking to be put on the waiting list for the FL12.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just sent them an E-Mail.......I'd like to pick on up and drop a WYOT in the middle :)

Mac

Pleconin

Newly Enlightened
I picked up a FL-12 from them and they managed to get it to West Africa for me. It helped me in my battle to defeat the dread super cockroach. Great light, and the glow in the dark head really helps in the middle of the night.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember a few months back that they were considering a single-celled edc type light with a price range of about $20 in time for SHOT. Not sure how it is going or if it is still on the table.

lumaray

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys, please check out our post under the Manufacture section, "Lumaray 2006 FL6" It will answer some of your questions regarding what we have been doing these past few months.

I hope that you have defeted that super cockroach in Africa Pleconin! I guess that's one way of using our flashlight.

Ed