Problems being a Flashaholic

Bulbboy

Newly Enlightened
Very pale skin, don't get much sun,
going to sleep when sun comes up!

HayJab

Newly Enlightened
I spend unnecessary money and waste time on this forum with you flashlight whack-jobs.

HayJab so states...

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't find a flashlight that's bright enough, so I spend all of my extra time building and researching the next best mod.

beezaur

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was spending too much money on lights, so I switched to guns for a while. That was bad. I am back to lights now.

Scott

Macaw

Enlightened
I've spent more than $2K on lights in less than a year as a CPfer. Sometimes I think I need to check into some kind of clinic.. But that would be WAY more expensive than staying here! So - here I am..
ohgeez.gif
Gotta go, it's back to the B/S/T threads..

Turbo_E

Enlightened
i cant believe i try to justify having so many $$$ lights....*sob*

"Just wait till a big blackout hits...then you'll all be sorry!"

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pockets are very, VERY full these days. :D

... with aluminium and stainless steel, I might add. Most certainly NOT money - in fact, the wallet got so thin, packing a bigger light into the same pocket that it occupies is now a snap!

zulu45

Enlightened
Planterz said:
I'm broke. :broke:

+1 on that. I'm a college student, and for a week, my two decisions were literally: Buy enough food, or buy that Fenix L2P... I chose the Fenix...
:rock:

It's definately an expensive hobby, but the way I figure it, when there's a power outage, this hobby will pay off for my family and I, as we'll have plenty of light.

I would REALLY like to see a nice 2-3 day blackout here (or at my place in Evansville, IN), just for the fun of it. It would be nice to stand next to that person who walks around with his Mini-Mag, like it's the most powerful small light, and bring out the L2P... of course, boy would I feel like a fool if he had an "uber mod job" done to that thing... but then, I have the darkness to sulk away in.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I'm running out of space and money. My current 60+ flashlight collection started in a little corner behind the doorway to the den. Now it's grown to the point where half the threshold's width across the floor. Figure I'll be relocating the lights soon.

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
Basically just spending too much money and my friends think i'm insane for having that much light in the palm of my hand.