im the outcast of my family.always thought i was adopted

raggie33

*the raggedier*
everyone in my family is so diferent then me .i mean everyone but my real mother she had mentle illness to so i always thought i was adopted but i found my birth pappers and both my dad and her name was on it its so weird how different i am then rest a family there all perfect and always dont make mistakes but hect i seem to always make em lol .my sis is a student .dad is sucesfull everyones got there stuff togher but me.its so weird i wonder how they are relted to me lol .i always think about this.its ok cause hey thats life but man its wierd how we can be related but im so flawed in some areas

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, they sound pretty plain vanilla. Pretty sure I'd rather go fishing with you.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
BIGIRON said:
Actually, they sound pretty plain vanilla. Pretty sure I'd rather go fishing with you.
wow thats the coolest and nicest thing i have heard ina long time ty

cosine

Newly Enlightened
raggie33 said:
dad is sucesfull everyones got there stuff togher but me.
Hey, from what you post here you sound like you do all right. You are always finding good deals, you know a lot about computers (much more than I do). I definitely think you got your stuff together.

raggie33 said:
man its wierd how we can be related but im so flawed in some areas
Every individual is different, and has their own individual strengths and weaknesses. You not flawed, you just have strengths in different areas than other folks.

PhotonWrangler said:
Raggie, you found your way here, didn't you? All those non-CPFers are just a part of the great unwashed masses. :)
Exactly. :grin2:

Take care, fellow flashaholic! :)

Last edited: