Pic request Pacific Vs. Arc AAA

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a very worn out ArcAAA from the very first batch made, it has served me well for years, but I think it's time for it to retire and give it's useful place to a new generation of lighting devices.

Since I like the idea of 6-12 hours regulated runtime from a lithium AA/AAA. Can someone post a comparison pic between the Arc AAA and a Pacific AAA keychain and Pacific AA keychain option?

Thanks!
AlexGT

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
AlexGT said:
I have a very worn out ArcAAA from the very first batch made, it has served me well for years, but I think it's time for it to retire and give it's useful place to a new generation of lighting devices.

Since I like the idea of 6-12 hours regulated runtime from a lithium AA/AAA. Can someone post a comparison pic between the Arc AAA and a Pacific AAA keychain and Pacific AA keychain option?

Thanks!
AlexGT

May I suggest Peak Pacific with CR2 Pocket body, if you are looking for a smallish package. it would be bright and would last for 90 Minutes. a spare AA Pocket body will be useful in emergency situations.

I am planning to get one soon... wish father's days sale was extended to this light as well.

randyo

Enlightened
Or you could send your ARC off to MillerMods and have him mod it into the 21st century with a nice 2-stage 3/4 watt luxeon - you'll get about 1:15 on high and at least 6 hours on the low setting. The ARC AAA platform is such a wonderful little keychain light.

brickbat

Enlightened
ViReN said:
May I suggest Peak Pacific with CR2 Pocket body....

That's exactly what I was thinking. But, I'm wondering about the dimensions of the Pacific CR2 - they're not shown on their website. Anybody know?