The new "heathier" cigarrette!

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
And you end up like my Mom - just diagnosed with Stage III Non small cell lung cancer (inoperable, not a radiaition candidate - aka terminal)

nikon

Flashlight Enthusiast
KC2IXE said:
And you end up like my Mom - just diagnosed with Stage III Non small cell lung cancer (inoperable, not a radiaition candidate - aka terminal)

I'm very sorry to hear this bad news. I'll say a prayer for your Mom tonight.

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trashman said:
but, check this out, it's the Vitacig! Supposedly doesn't smell as bad, doesn't stain teeth, and it contains vitamin C and other beneficial ingredients.
Did they by chance remove the shi* from the cigarettes that kills you?

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rudi said:
No guarantee of that. Vitamins aren't absorbed that way.

I didn't see any mention of how the vitamin C is supposed to be absorbed. My guess is that it's in the filter and would be absorbed through the saliva.

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look at the happy creator:

And his healthy looking wife,who has smoked a pack of cigarettes every day since the age of 14:

'I am happy, because I don't have to quit any more'

This almost looks like a joke.

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trashman said:
I didn't see any mention of how the vitamin C is supposed to be absorbed. My guess is that it's in the filter and would be absorbed through the saliva.
You assume that they are trying to help their customers? I assume that they are trying to fool people who doesn't know any better, or people who just wants an excuse,into smoking more cigaretts.

dpled

Enlightened
Omega Man said:
Look at the happy creator:

And his healthy looking wife,who has smoked a pack of cigarettes every day since the age of 14:

'I am happy, because I don't have to quit any more'

This almost looks like a joke.

Both look like they have been rode pretty hard!
crackup.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
The last time they came out with a "healthier" cigerette in the 1980s, it tasted terrible and smelled even worse than your garden-variety Marlboros.
:sick2: :graemlin_holding_its_nose_in_the_pee-you_position: :sick2:

Empath

Flashaholic
Omega Man, and Dpled, are you making some sort of argument based on someone not being "pretty people"?

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think he's blaming their advanced looking age on their smoking, thats all. I'd tend to agree. Just looking around at my own family the 40 year old smokers look like the 60 year old non-smokers...

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
eebowler said:
You assume that they are trying to help their customers? I assume that they are trying to fool people who doesn't know any better, or people who just wants an excuse,into smoking more cigaretts.

Nope, I'm not assuming anything! Well, ok, I guess I am assuming that the non-smoking inventor, who developed this for his wife, is a reasonably intelligent man who knows that burning vitamin C and then inhaling the smoke isn't going to deliver a viable form of the vitamin into the body.

Last edited: