I am getting an HDS Ultimate GT!!!!!

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am so excited about getting my HDS Ultimate GT!!! I really hope it is everything I have heard it is. I hope I like it!!! Sorry, everyone, but I just had to tell someone besides my wife (who approves of my hobby<habit>). Who better to tell then people who already have one or want one? Those of you who have one, what do you think of it? Do you still like it?

Led_Blind

Enlightened
The HDS lights are good. I have both a B42 and the U60GT and use them both regurlarly. I may even pick up a 2nd B42 and experiment on replacing the led. I hear there are major benifits to be had :)

LedSled

Newly Enlightened
Wow, what a collection of lights!

I've been using an Ultimate 60 XRGT for about a month, feeding it with 3.7v 750mAh rechargeable 123's from www.e-lectronics.net. Fit, finish, and function are all excellent. At 60 lumens, it throws as well as my Inova T3, but with far whiter tint and better side-spill. Over-discharge protection is a unique HDS feature for working with rechargeables, shared as far as I know, with only the McLux III lights.

My only criticism is that it is just a bit hefty for EDC, but that doesn't keep it from living in my pocket.

chesterqw

Flashlight Enthusiast
you can get a HDS B80!
by buying the hds 42( no gt or xr) then open up the head and change a u bin into it!

now you got a dang bright one! although at the cost of your warrenty going down the drain.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
It probably won't wow you since you have an L4, but once you program it to the settings and brightness levels you like, you will find it to be one of your most valuable lights. :)

Mad1

Enlightened
Sorry to go off topic slightly but ive got some questions.

When is the HDS EDC 85 I hear so much about comming out?

Also can you still get the HDS EDC U60XR It seems to be sold out everywhere.

Thanks.

clipse

Enlightened
I recently got an HDS EDC U60. I wanted the U60XR but they were sold out. I really like mine. Here is my review of my HDS EDC. It is an AWESOME light. I can't wait to get the 2x123 case for it. :)