Is it my mind, or do you think I'm not completely wrong?

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
On Saturday we went to explore a spring which is into a big cave. Our mission objectives were to carry the equipment for at least three cave divers. We were in total near 25 cavers, and everything was as expected. Today I have received the pics, and while I was reviewing them, I have seen one that has reminded me a paint by Rembrandt.

Do you think I spent too much time caving and thinking about flashlights, or it is not just me?

rondadecuevaslz1qb1.jpg

Link to oversized pic...

Last edited:

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Wow, that is a great picture. Thanks for sharing.

As for my opinion, as long as it makes you happy and is not hurting anyone, which clearly it is not, I say to continue with the caving and the Lights.

watt4

Enlightened
yeah, they are similar. :)

ok, now tell us about all the lights! whats the one placed on the rock in the upper right?

Barbarin

Flashlight Enthusiast
watt4 said:
yeah, they are similar. :)

ok, now tell us about all the lights! whats the one placed on the rock in the upper right?

It is a Barbolight U-04 with white reflective beacon.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/123234
Soon the first ones will be arriving to the people who bought U-04's on the first group buy, and I hope they will be surprised how it performs (I hope too they will post their impressions...) Now I do not use lanterns, since the reflective beacons do a really good job!

Regards,

Javier

Last edited:

taiji

Enlightened
Both pictures have similar feel / spirit.

The guy (bottom right in the 'caving' pix) looks like the guy (in red) on the left foreground of the pix on the right.

Last edited:

verbie

Enlightened
Cliffnopus said:
Wow, so Rembrandt WAS a caver.......who knew ? Their helmets were cooler though. :whistle:

Cliff
:laughing: it's always good to be creative, eh Barbarin?