Is LongBow out of business?

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe I heard a little something about them being out of business. Even so, I emailed them to ask if they are selling any booster heads, and they replied that they were restocking as they were in high demand... So? Are they really going out of business? And I would like to ask if LongBows are more popular in other countries rather than in the US because they dont seem like one of the best sellers around here.

Last edited:

europium

Enlightened
Re: Whats going on with LongBow?

Mags said:
I believe I heard a little something about them being out of business. Even so, I emailed them to ask if they are selling any booster heads, and they replied that they were restocking as they were in high demand... So? Are they really going out of business? And I would like to ask if LongBows are more popular in other countries rather than in the US because they dont seem like one of the best sellers around here.
I think their lack of popularity here on CPF is largely due to the three lights they produce (Micra, Mini, and ECO) having been superseded by later, brighter, cheaper offerings.

So, for example, here a review of the Longbow Micra:
http://www.flashlightreviews.com/reviews/longbow_micra.htm

And here a review for the Fenix P1:
http://www.flashlightreviews.com/reviews/fenix_p1.htm

It's almost a no-brainer to decide which one to buy. If you really want a clickie tailcap, why not get the Fenix L1P:
http://www.flashlightreviews.com/reviews/fenix_l1p.htm

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Whats going on with LongBow?

Im well aware of that, I own an Upgraded Micra and want a Booster head. I am just wondering if they did go out of business, because their CS seems to be active.

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interesting, I have a few Longbow lights an eventually may need spares
for them, things like the rubber tailcap boot ect

Dan C

Enlightened
Whatever happened to Longbow?

I've been away for awhile until a month or two ago....remember Longbow lights used to be pretty popular a year or so back. I have a couple of modded ones and always felt they were a pretty decent host. Are they still around? I'm still looking for a stock Longbow head if anybody has one.........

Dan C

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Whatever happened to Longbow?

Dan C said:
I've been away for awhile until a month or two ago....remember Longbow lights used to be pretty popular a year or so back. I have a couple of modded ones and always felt they were a pretty decent host. Are they still around? I'm still looking for a stock Longbow head if anybody has one.........

Dan C

I'll dig around, I know I have a Micra head somewhere. I have two modded Micras and one has a PR head on it, so I know the stock head is around somewhere.