Status
Not open for further replies.

red_robby

Enlightened
the ARC AA green lug end - NIP
ArcAA_GreenLug.jpg

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also have an Arc AA but with the offset keyring bottom. Your light should fetch in the 60 to 70 buck range but might hit $100 since it is new in the package. Nice example of the early days of CPF :thumbsup:

cy

Flashaholic
no clue what lugged tail AA is worth. if I remember correctly, paid $250 for mine.

it's suppose to be, rarest of production ARC's. don't know if that's true or not, but it's certainly very low number.

sloegin

Newly Enlightened
If I recall there are only 7 or 8 (maybe 14, it has been a really long time) of them. They are pretty rare and it should fetch a nice price.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
I think there were 8 of these made.

I tried to get one for quite awhile, but my only chance at one was for $300. I passed at that price.

red_robby

Enlightened
Christoph said:
I am interested. Is it for sale? How much?

Chris, I'm not sure that I'd sell it...It did cross my mind when arc died (for me anyway) then i just put it away, it's not even on the shelf beside it's other family members, it's just too rare to get damaged (yea I know, you're supposed to use an ARC light).

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
I nearly paid £75 ($150) for one but decided against it...I now wish that I had stumped up the money. Definately worth $150 IMO - Lovely example of "days gone by" and the like...

CFU

Status
Not open for further replies.