Surefire Type for $0.99?

LEDcandle

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a typical chinese police xenon light, you can see the review at flashlightreviews.com under "Police" xenon torch or something like that.

Its 0.99 but the shipping is almost $10, which is the average price of the light including shipping. It's a decent, no-frills torch that does emit quite a reasonable amount of light, but quality does not compare to Surefire of course, in terms of overall finish, the bulb, the beam throw and reliability.

Does great for a loaner light or just a rough use light.

wmpwi

Enlightened
Yeah, I've seen a lot of Surefires wit a compass in the tail cap. :laughing:

Hopefully, you won't get lost in the dark or you'll need another light to illuminate the compass.

lukevsdarth

Newly Enlightened
Believe it or not I sold something like these but Black and shorter body in my work made some good money because I sold them for 20 bucks a piece. I saw the demand so I supplied them for a nominal profit. Yet the batteries is what kills eveyone. 10 bucks a pop. Notice how they dont mention the lens neither heat resistant or glass. Hmmm that will leave you without a light if you accidently leave it on. It will melt the lens and use up you juice. That 5.2 volt bulb is bright and spotty yet not as tough as the Surefire Assembly. That company POLICE has to work on the reflector add some reflective coating and add a glass heat resistant lens. Try the Ultrafire brand as it uses the same P60 & P90 as SF.

FRED:grin2: