looking for a D cell maglite +- 400 lumens, multi led

zifnab69

Newly Enlightened
hello every body, i'm looking for a custom "maglite" d cell with multi led.
In fact, i want a beam near 400 lumens.
Is some body know where i can buy one ?
:sssh:

Thank you

Last edited:

ROVER

Newly Enlightened
I'm with above---look at Elektrolumens.com and see his section here. He makes "multiple" emitter lights alright. There are also others here who make custom 3 and 4 led D cell maglights, which you'll see in the mod b/s/t section.

CLHC

Flashaholic
There used to be a company called InREtech that built such lights utilizing Mag bodies, but has seen then disappeared(?) . . . For the price and quality of the Elektrolumens, that truly can't be beat as the others already stated above.

Hope you find what you're looking for and Enjoy!

zifnab69

Newly Enlightened
hy boys, thanks for your post. i know Elektrolumens and if i don't found what i want i call them. But i'm looking for maglite mods, because i love maglite look....

thank you

simonsays

Newly Enlightened
zifnab69 said:
hy boys, thanks for your post. i know Elektrolumens and if i don't found what i want i call them. But i'm looking for maglite mods, because i love maglite look....

thank you

Wayne at Elektrolumens does a Maglite mod called the 'Tesla-6'
6 Luxeon III's in a maglite head, 400+ lumens of very white light.
Its available in 6D form factor with 4 hours runtime on decent NIMH's but I sometimes run mine in a 2D packed with 6AA's (In a FiveMega holder) running for about an hour. It is without doubt my favourite light.

Simon

edit.. You may have to hunt around the site a bit to find the Tesla-6, its no longer on the front page but it -is- there somewhere.

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
A quad XR-E mag mod can easily put out 400 lumens with higher runtime than mods using luxIII (hight efficiacy of Cree leds)...

ROVER

Newly Enlightened