Price & availibility of LS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harri

Newly Enlightened
Hi!

Been a way for some time now. I tried to read lots of the old posts to get going again...
tongue.gif
but I could not figure some things out.

1st, what's the situation with LS? Is the current ones regulated, or is that feature coming "soon"?

2nd, momentary switch (or one hand operated: push switch? - like on Streamlight Scorpion for instance)... any word on that?

3rd, where are you buying these and what is the price? I mean it's a little confusing that people say that they have paid $75 for these, but then it's listed at 60% higher price of $120 at ARC's web-page!
confused.gif
Even though this sounds like a very good flashlight indeed, even $75 is a bit much, but it kind of puts me of that I would have to pay 60% for the same light you guys have... not a good deal at all.
frown.gif

Harri

dark star

Enlightened
To answer question #3, if you check out the bottom of the arc website you will see a link to factory closeouts and seconds http://store.yahoo.com/flashlight/closandspeco.html
Here you will find some arc LS's for $70 and $90 - the factory seconds. There are slight imperfections compared to the firsts - for the white LS's its mainly the tint is a bit green. I never figured out what is wrong with the colored seconds. Also there is no 10 year warrenty with these.

The $120 lights have better tint (for the whites) and a 10 year warrenty. For a short time last month some factory firsts were sold through the dealers for $100, I do not know if any are left.

IMHO these lights are worth the $120.

Status
Not open for further replies.