Peter, got the new turquoise Arc AAA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forge

Newly Enlightened
...I ordered off of your site late last week.

BTW, in spite of a recent thread stating delivery dates were wrong, I got mine exactly when the tracking date said I would. I live in Ohio.

Anyway, I was under the impression that the Turquoise AAA was the Cyan AAA? True?

You stated in another thread that the Cyan AAA generated 30 lumens while the White generated 18 lumens.

Considering that information, I would have expected my new Turquoise/Cyan AAA to almost be twice as bright as my White ARC AAA LE. In all honesty, I thought they were the same.

Did I miss something here?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are confusing the LS with the AAA. The typical output of the cyan LS is 30 lumens. The white LS is 15-18 lumens.

We have not published lumen figures for the Arc-AAA since it uses a different LED and the manufacture rates them in CP instead.

That all being said, the turquoise Arc-AAA does produce more light than the white. It is also a wider beam so the beam does not project as far. So if you are basing the estimate of brightness on projection, they will seem quite close or the white may even seem brighter. But if you measure it by total beam, the turquoise is definitely brighter. Probably twice as much light.

Peter Gransee

Status
Not open for further replies.