Thanks for the good times

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
To all my fellow CPF'ers (friends!) :wave:

I must leave you now because of personal reasons. I've been pulled in many different directions lately, and as with any addiction I end up gravitating back to something that is lowest priority in my overall life. :whistle:

You've all been great, and I appreciate some of you putting up with my occasional outbursts lately. I haven't been myself. :sick:

I want to express appreciation to Sasha, the moderators, and the sponsors for prividing me great food for the brain and the heart. I also appreciate the great sources of flashlights including FenixStore, BatteryJuction, JSBurly's, Photon Fanatic, Brightguy, LumaPower, DealExtreme, KaiDomain, EliteLED, Sandwich Shoppe, FiveMega, and other individual Sellers and Buyer for helping me "catch and release" some great merchandise. I also appreciate not-for-profit group buys from Erasumus and x2x3x2/Unforgiven. :twothumbs

I may lurk but I will not be posting. I apologize to persons who have been depending on my advice and been "regular" buyers of my mods. I'm sure there are others here who will pick up the slack. I have skills but they pale in comparison to may others on this forum. :faint:

Be aware that persons close to me will be getting more of my attention, including my family. There will also be a few charitable outfits I have been falling behind on participating with will be seeing me more often. My intention is to improve the life of those around me and make the most positive impact that I can. :candle:

Have a bright future! Please take care and enjoy life to the fullest. :)

EngrPaul

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good luck to you Paul!

I hope everything works out for you!

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's sad news to hear you leaving, but good because of the reasons. It was a treat having you here, you were a great member. You will be missed, Paul!

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will miss your contributions, and your orders, of course. But there are times when it is more appropriate to focus on matters other than our hobby. I'm sure that you will enrich the lives of others, much as you have already done here.

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
I enjoyed and was enlightened by so many of your informative posts. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with everyone here. You will be missed, but because you are leaving [I hope temporarily] for a good reason, none of us should feel bad. I truly hope that you can accomplish all you hope for in your life.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Best of luck (and health) to you and your loved ones, my friend.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Adios, Paul. I hope you change you mind and post occasionally so we can keep up with you. Even a hello once in awhile is appreciated from members such as yourself.

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
you'll be back ..you know one day a new high power led will come that will have to be put in your lights :) see ya till next time :twothumbs

wykeite

Newly Enlightened
As a newbie I've enjoyed looking through old threads and reading your valuable and enlightening posts. Good luck with the future Paul.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
I'm sorry to see you go as I've always enjoyed your threads. However, I understand where you're coming from. Real life has to take precedence over online forums. And sometimes interests just change. Lately I haven't been on these forums much myself both because I'm getting back into trainsimming, and also having a lot more to do in my "other" life.

I wish you well, and hope you'll eventually return, even if it is only occasionally.