Whats your time?

serious sam

Newly Enlightened
I mean whats your fastest time of buying a flashlight after you browse thru CPF?

My record speed was... about 15 mins after reading thru the Fenix LOP post....

I need to stop coming into CPF that often...:p just got my L2D CE last monday after 5 hrs browsing around :mecry:. And P1D CE took the longest at almost 2 weeks :rolleyes:.

:popcorn::popcorn:

Enlightened
The REX2.0 when it came out. Saw a post on it and the introductory price. Bought it with no knowledge of the light. Took about a minute or so...maybe two.

defusion

Enlightened
minus 1 day, i came to CPF AFTER i bought my fenix L2D-CE.
and i ordered a cree drop-in for my SF G2 after about 10min.

the remaining stuff took longer, mostly because i couldn't afford it at the time.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
About 2 minutes when I saw Jetbeam mkIIx at a reasonable price at DX. For that price I could accept the low PWM, reverse clickie, and the virtually useless UI :green:.

Leathermanwave

Newly Enlightened
If I buy anything over $20 dollars I spend lot of time studying about it. I took me about 2 months to buy My L2D-ce.:shakeheadBut now I realized I should have been on preorder.:paypal:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Mine was a few days, after someone posted how good the C cell Maglite was compared to the D cell.

I checked it out, and had to agree! Currently own two, 2-C Maglites w/ MagLEDs in them. I use one at work almost every night. So far, so good! :)

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: oops. Sorry :crackup:

Sometimes I have my browser tabbed with Lighthound or Fenix-Store so I can order quickly while i'm on CPF. To answer your question....30 seconds one time....I must be ill...:sick:

carrot

Flashaholic
Well, I jumped on the mini-BOB thread as soon as it popped up... 3 minutes afterwards, to be precise. I guess that'd be my fastest.

DM51

Flashaholic
That crafty ol' Bird scored a black A2 the other day in BST. His "I'll take it" post was time-stamped just 2 minutes after the sale thread was posted.

He must have hit the refresh button at the exact time the post went up, spotted it, made the decision immediately, then replied straight away. You really have to admire that!