Eight years and three batteries

Sharpdogs

Enlightened
My oldest flashlight that still sees regular use is my old PALlight. The forerunner to the SafeLight Super Bright. Besides the Photon on my keychain it sees more use than any of my other lights. After eight years I changed the battery for the third time yesterday. I guess what impresses me the most is that is the older model. The one that does not allow the light to shut off completely. My hat goes off to SafeLight.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I've got one of those old PaLights, too. A must for a light collection. It lights up my bedside cabinet. I've only been feeding it the cheapest carbon-zinc 9v, so battery life hasn't been quite that good.

Geoff

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
This reminds me of when I first discovered LED lights.I have an old CMG Infinity it was my first white LED light.One night I was using it in the bedroom and set it bezel down forgetting to turn it off.I was surprised the next morning when I picked it up and it seemed just as bright as when I set it down,been sold on LED lights ever since.I used that light a lot, long before I discovered CPF and only remember changing the battery a couple different times.The Infinity is wildly outclassed in terms of output these days but still provides a reliable long runtime light using the most commonly available battery there is. :grin2:

DaveG

Enlightened
I have given a few away as gifts,most folks love them.Always take my Palite when on the road ,works very well as a night light in a hotel.

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also have a couple of those old PaLights, one of them has a battery which is over 2 years old and is still going

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think mine dries the cell out in way less time just with this "find me" glow.

PS: cant be a heavy user with only 3 batts in 8 years ;)