Boy am I in trouble

Dr.K

Enlightened
Aparantly, I have always been a flashaholic, but never new about this interesting subculture. Also, I never new that there was anything better than a stock maglite. Then my brother got me a surefire G2. I had never seen a textured reflector before this, and I thought that was just a genius idea. I found this forum the other day. Since then I ordered a.....

-CREE drop in for my G2.
-G2L for my truck.
-Fenix P3D premium for my pocket.
-LOD CE for my keychain
-A2 with red led for astronomy

and I am still thinking of other lights I might "need"

When my wife finds out what I've spent on flashlights.......well.....my computer rights just might be revoked

flash_bang

Enlightened
one phrase "pace yourself"
:D
but seriously, you should be set for at least a year from now.
HAGO,
Flash

jbosman1013

Enlightened
welcome to the fourm, it only gets worse, you will find there are many drop-in's for the G2 style light. you are off to a good start those are all good lights and you will be very happy with them. be carefull the surefire bug bites hard.

nuggett

Enlightened
Nice start!
You have most all bases covered................for now

LG&M

Enlightened
:wave:Welcome Dr.K, Just tell the wife their for work.

flash_bang

Enlightened
Hey, Dr. K!
Um, just wondering, but are you a high school teacher? because I might know you…
HAGO,
Flash

Beer

Enlightened
one phrase "pace yourself"
:D
but seriously, you should be set for at least a year from now.
HAGO,
Flash

LOL... I had the same issue with going from none to a new light every time I go to the store.

I joined the day CPF came back online after the server change (was being hosted by EDC at the time) within a month a had most of the lights you see below.

I gets exspensive ..... fast. Trick is to find the "deal" lights ones you like but don't kill your wallet.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome, Dr. K...

You are definitely in trouble. Not only did you make a really nice group of lights, but you bought an A2, which many here consider one of the lights most likely to cause/propagate/encourage Flashaholism. I know this first-hand...

Patriot

Flashaholic
Whoa! Nice line up Dr.K Looks like you're off to a great start. I'll bet that you're glad that you investigated that orange peel stuff :)

leprechaun414

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF :wave:

Let me tell you a big secret that might help you. Find someone who you can give cash to and have them charge your light purchases.

FYI if my wife finds that I sent this I cannot confirm or deny that I sent this:sssh:

Welcome to the club and prepare to have fun :grouphug:

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I've already said this before but

Welcome to CPF DR. K!

Now all you'll need is a HID and maybe a powerful incandescent, and you should be set........

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome and good luck!:D

Wait until you "notice" the custom flashlight's like Mcgizmo, Spy, TnC, Endeavor, etc.:laughing:

jeffb